Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.4

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

on 2/16/2019 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

LOVE this moisturizer. I mainly use it at night over my face oil (herbivore botanicals emerald). I warm it up in my hands and then tackle the driest parts first (cheeks, chin) and then spread everywhere else, including my neck and chest. I wake up every morning with glowy skin thanks to this. I rarely use it during the day as it’s a bit thick, but if I want a bit of extra glow I add a tiiiiiiny bit to my cheekbones so it shines through my makeup as a natural highlight. Katie Jane Hughes recommends this product which is why I purchased in the first place.

on 1/23/2019 9:40:00 PM

Omg so good for everything!!!! I love skin food for hands especially. I’ve been using it on my face, after my Epicuren Rose Otto, and loving how soft my skin is once it’s absorbed. It stays shiny tho so maybe not the best under makeup

on 12/17/2018 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was recommended this product to help with peeling and dryness from Tretinoin cream. It’s been a godsend! I now use it daily on my face/neck/lips/hands. It does have a spa-like fragrance but it’s pleasant and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin nor bother my chronic headaches. It absorbs into the skin quickly even though it’s a fairly thick product, leaving your skin soft and hydrated.

on 12/15/2018 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love how skin food is just that....it nourishes your skin softens the wrinkles and gives a subtle shimmer to my skin. The fragrance is herbal and subtle, as well. A little goes a long way. It's a great bargain for dry skin.

on 10/26/2018 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ughhh, I was SO excited to try this. My skin has been dry lately and I wanted an occlusive to really seal in my moisturizers, and was also hoping for a nice dewy effect under my makeup.

That worked. But it also broke me out TERRIBLY. to be clear, I am extremely acne prone (which is why I only test a new product every couple of months). Obviously, YMMV, but I always appreciate a review from anyone who gets a zit every time they sneeze because...that’s me!

Silver lining: my lips have been incurably chapped—none of my go-to chapsticks or anything have made a dent—and I slept with this on them and 1 never noticed a bad taste and 2 it helped!!!!!

TIP: Whole Foods sells tiny tester sizes. Start there.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This stuff is amazing. The smell is so fresh and clean that i just love it. Its a rich moisturizing cream that actually nourishes the skin. I mostly use this as a hand and foot cream but have also used it as as lip balm and on my face during very dry winter months.

I always have multiple tubes around so that no matter where I am I can grab one to use.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I would consider marrying it. Stole this from my mother when I had a reaction to a topical acne gel (acnatac) and it fixed the itchy, red and bumpy mess in a matter of days. It smells great and did not break me out (and I used it on the particular area where I usually get acne from pretty much just breathing). Feels so soothing too. Works great as a cuticle treatment, on elbows and well, anywhere dry.

on 4/5/2018 1:38:00 AM

Great multi-use product! A little goes a long way so it's great value for money. I usually use it on dry skin on my body but if my face is feeling dry I'll use it as a face moisturiser and it never makes me break up. Also nice, natural ingredients which is always great.

on 1/14/2018 9:22:00 AM

Works amazingly well is a night moisturizer on my face- pat it in to freshly washed skin. Make sure skin is dry or the product will just sit on top of your skin and not absorb. I use it before nightly tretenoin - my skin has never looked better!

on 12/17/2017 4:37:00 PM

I have older, dehydrated skin. No matter what I use in the morning, skin feels dry and oncomfortable after a few hours. Skin Food is the only cream that keeps my skin hydrated during the day. I use a very small amount which I press onto my face and let it sink in before applying Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer. I use it in combination with The Ordinary and NIOD serums.