Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.3

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

My first review, because this is so worth it. I have combination skin and especially dry parts in winter. I clean my skin with the "Take the day off" butter from Clinique, I use it on top of the p50 lotion, alternating with the retinol treatment from Paiula's Choice and a serum. This is by far the best product for the winter I have had so far. I apply more to the places on the face where more nourishment is needed and dab a little off afterwards on the forehead, nose and chin area with a tissue. It sinks in after a few moments.

I have tried so many high end creams, but nothing compares.

Recently I have been using it as an eye cream too, and it does, what I expect. Yes, I like heavy duty stuff, so it's probably nothing for women who prefer gels/something lighter ; ) . I cannot see any difference to really pricey heavier creams.

You can use in ANYWHERE on the body where you need extra nourishment/softness. It's an excellent hand- and footcreme too. Extra bonus: less products on the shelf, which I appreciate more and more.

Love this pure and natural stuff, that is absolutely affordable (ok, I live in Germany, where you can buy the 75ml for about 6 Dollars, but I would spend more on it, if I had to.)

Update 2019: Still using and loving this, sometimes alternating with the RĂªve de Miel Ultra Comforting Face Cream by Nuxe when I prefer a slightly lighter "touch" during the day, another staple on my shelf that I can highly recommend. No breakouts or irritations, just plumped and perfectly moisturized skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I'm on my 4th daz and I'm already lovin it. This is really amazing. I went to gym yesterday, I took bath, my skin was glowing (after long time...!!) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RECOMMENDING THIS MY LOVELY LADIES!!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

AHHH! This stuff rocks! Especially for my crusty feet. I Ped Egg, rinse, dry, and then massage this junk onto my feet. It makes it baby butt soft and smells so relaxing. Next day, feet are still soft! Ooey, sticky lotion like this is great for something for feet care. I forgot where I got it from but I hope to be seeing this product around often...only because I'm sure their other products are worth it and better used than me and my feet.

Video Reviews & Tutorials