Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really have nothing bad to say about this product. I have very sensitive and dry skin, and I have never broken out from this, nor is it greasy. I use it overnight as a moisturizer on my face and honestly my skin has benefitted from it. I can understand why people with oily or normal skin wouldn't be interested in putting it anywhere near their faces, but for us dry/sensitive kids I highly recommend. Waking up with a soft and moisturized face is the goal. And as a highlighter during the day, I also love it, works great as a natural looking little glow. Rough patches anywhere else no problem. 10/10. Yep from me.

on 2/27/2014 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Finally.. something for my incredibly dry, lifeless skin, I use this on my face every 2nd night and on my very flaky calves every day, it has changed my skin DRAMATICALLY it's absolutely incredible, I tried it after hearing someone on youtube say they use it whilst travelling as airplanes suck the life out you! I immediately bought 3 tubes after I saw the difference and I keep them in my office/ living room/ bathroom and practically bathe myself in it, love love love it!!

on 3/14/2012 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was recommended this product by a friend who has oily skin. I have combination/ acne-prone skin. I only use this as a night cream as it is very thick and greasy. I was surprised that in the morning my skin was soft and matt. I do like this product but I am still slightly apprehensive about the alcohol content as I tend to avoid products with high if any alcohol. The tube has lasted me about 3 months so its not bad value for money.

on 11/17/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have dry skin from allergies and Retin-A and I initially bought this for use on my face. Although I didn't mind the richness of the cream, I didn't feel or see any discernable difference to my skin after using this. I suppose my expectations were also high considering the reviews indicating immediate benefits. Anyway, I stopped using this on my face after about a week because I found that it didn't better my facial oils.

So to use this up, I started using it as a hand cream, and the results were amazing. As some MUAers have already mentioned, it makes a great cuticle cream. Although the texture is really thick, it absorbs really well and the citrusy natural smell quite pleasant. My cuticles, which are normally always ragged and torn, were repaired and looked healthy and moisturised.

However, after a few weeks, I noticed that without any other change in my routine, my hands started getting unusully exceptionally dry and dehydrated and my cuticle issues were returning. Checking the ingredients list, I found that alcohol was the 5th ingredient on the list. I stopped using the cream and although my cuticle issues haven't completely disappeared (as this is an issue I always have), my hands at least were no longer dry and dehydrated.

I also bought some moisturising products from the pomegranate range around the same time and to my shock, found that alcohol featured high on the ingredients list of all of them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials