Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.7

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

on 12/15/2018 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love how skin food is just that....it nourishes your skin softens the wrinkles and gives a subtle shimmer to my skin. The fragrance is herbal and subtle, as well. A little goes a long way. It's a great bargain for dry skin.

on 12/15/2018 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a tube at my local Whole Foods. Had to try it when I read that Rhianna is crazy about it. It lives up to the hype: non-irritating, deeply hydrating and soothing. I use it on my driest spots: feet, especially heels, shins, elbows, hands. I like to slather it on my feet before putting on thick cotton socks to make it penetrate faster. My only complaint is that it's a little pricey.

I use the skin food right before I put on my sunscreen in the morning. It's great for my mature skin, gives it that extra glow underneath my foundation and keeps it hydrated all day long. I use it at night after I put on my retin-a about 30 minutes as a buffer and it works great to cut down on flaking. It also works great on my elbows, heels and any dry spots that I have. I order off Amazon subscribe and save for an extra discount!

on 12/17/2017 4:37:00 PM

I have older, dehydrated skin. No matter what I use in the morning, skin feels dry and oncomfortable after a few hours. Skin Food is the only cream that keeps my skin hydrated during the day. I use a very small amount which I press onto my face and let it sink in before applying Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer. I use it in combination with The Ordinary and NIOD serums.

on 1/22/2012 6:02:00 AM

For me, Weleda skin food is just ok. It does an adequate job of moisurizing and has a clean fragrance but I feel it is a bit over priced. Things that come in metal tubes bother me as well. It just isn't a holy grail skin cream for me.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

There is a reason Weleda Skin Food is a cult item. This is a versatile cream. I love the smell, the texture, everything, I recommend this to people all the time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I've had great results with this as a body moisturizer--I haven't used this on my face-but I have on my neck.
I really love this product and just a bit goes a long way--this leaves my skin soft and helps with my neck "creepies".
Reccomend highly.

on 6/27/2009 4:20:00 PM

I've been using this on my face and neck for about 10 days and wow! I swear I have fewer or softer wrinkles and tighter skin! It reminds me of Fresh's Creme Ancienne..only cheaper and works better.

on 6/11/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Very thick. Requires warming between fingertips before patting on face. My daughter advised me to pat it on rather than trying to rub. That was the trick. With over 60 skin, this product reduces the appearance of fine lines, almost to the point of eliminating wrinkles visibly. Unfortunately, it doesn't lift all the sags and jowls. Good product.

Also, very helpful for psoriasis on the hands. Relieves the cracking without too much greasy remains.

I only gave it a 4 because of the need to warm up between the fingers, and the need to pat rather than rub.

on 3/4/2007 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Tried this after reading the reviews--it's fabulous! I use creme de la mer and was looking for something cheaper to use on decolletage, and this product is pure, great quality, no silicones, and cheap! Have been using Borghese Splendide Mani for years which is 3 times the price, and this is just as good, even less greasy. Great on elbows and feet too, and I think the packaging is retro and cool. Every product doesn't need to look commercial. Fabulous natural scent too!