Weleda Skin Food

Filtered by age: 19-24
Weleda Skin Food
Skin FoodSkin FoodSkin Food

4.2

Water,Sunflower Seed Oil,Lanolin, Sweet Almond Oil,Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerol Linoleate,Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*,Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.* From natural essential oils

I was using the Nivea soft moisturizing crème, and I thought that nothing could beat it until I bought this moisturizer! It is fantastic I could see results after a few days, it moisturizes really well, it has an incredible scent, like food maybe that’s why the name is “skin food.” I know that you can’t eat it, but I would put it on my bread if I could!

It helped me with my acne which I got from another crème which I bought recently, so it’s good for that as well, I guess. It is a little greasy, and I wouldn’t use it under my makeup; I probably would go with the lighter version which I ordered right away!

It has natural ingredients, and I watched a Youtube video from Weleda they do have their own farm, and everything looks so lovely and clean, organized. I really love that product. It feels even better when you know where the ingredients are coming from!

BUY!BUY! 🤪

on 2/16/2019 4:24:00 AM

For reference,I mainly use this on my face.
It is very moisturizing for dry skin but it has a few cons.
For starters,this won't get fully absorbed into the skin.It will moisturize it but it leaves this shiny,sticky layer on the face which doesn't go away.The only way to remove it is to blot with a tissue.If I don't,I look like a glazed donut and I don't like looking like that in public.
Also,because this is an extremely thick consistency,it takes ages to fully spread all over the face as it takes a long time to warm up on the skin and become more easily spreadable.That's something I don't like as I want a moisturizer that I can squeeze out of the tube and quickly spread all of over my face so I can move on to the other steps in my routine.
I don't use it in my morning routine anymore as it's very time consuming for me.I have little in the tube left which I will only use on my hands or other dry areas on my body overnight or as an overnight moisture treatment on my face(I still have to blot though).
I would repurchase(given that's it's quite cheap anyway) buy only for the latter reasons.

on 1/3/2019 5:12:00 PM

Do not use this if you have acne prone/sensitive skin, it will break you out as it is way too rich and full of oils.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am using weleda since long time with the experience of using this product is too good.This product provides necessary moisturizing to my skin.
I will recommend to use this product if you want to know the latest updates about skin products check out my website
www.yaseenbeautyproducts.com

on 11/16/2018 3:53:00 PM

Holy grail of luxe look on a budget. This is a ride or die for me. Use it for everything! Oh you've got dry lips - skin food. You have some rough skin - skin food. Want a good old glow? - SKIN FOOD. Let alone it's originally intended uses like hands!
Best smell, amazing stuff. Personally I use it like or the celeb make up artists, as a primer/ lock in moisture. Wizard of my beauty cabinet!

on 10/7/2018 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Despite the positive reviews on here and anywhere else on the internet, I was very sceptical about this cream because of its very rich, oil-filled ingredients list and the thick consistency. I was mainly worried about this breaking me out. Although, it didn't do any of that! This product is just fantastic. I don't use it alone over my face because my skin isn't that dry and this is honestly just too thick for me to use all over. But it's been a life saver for my dry patches this winter. Namely around the nose where I've spent too much time rubbing it with tissue during the colder months. The only products I think I've used that is superior to this in terms of healing my dry patches is Stratia Liquid Gold and Dr Jart Cicapair Cream... and that's saying a lot because those other two are magic! And I guess that explains why I gave this four lippie star and not five. It's amazing, but not the best I've used. Extra thumbs up for the affordability of this product too. It's much more readily available to me than Stratia or Dr Jart as well. AND I've ever used this to create my own cream highlighter by mixing a small squeeze of this with a powder highlighter on the back of my hand. It works so well that way too!

Overall, a great multurpose cream for dry skin without any irritation or breakouts from my end!

on 9/20/2018 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is beautiful. It has a herbaceous citrus scent. It is so moisturing. It is heavy but does sink in. It is fabulous under makeup - it makes your skin glow. I use it on my cuticles. It does not clog my acne prone skin. I bought it mainly as a way to dilute blush and foundation. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dewy finish on their skin. The ingredients are wonderful.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Initially used it as an occlusive over my moisturizer at night, but it became a bit too rich after a while. Instead I now use it as a hand moisturizer. The citrusy scent is definitely not for everyone. Wouldn't use it during the day sine it leaves behind a sheen that doesn't really go away.

This product works great if put on my skin before bed - my foundation usually goes on better in the morning and it takes away most if not all dryness. The price and packaging could be better but overall I really do like this product so I will repurchase until i find something better.

on 11/28/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Bought this on a whim to see what it could do for my oily/dry combination face (in hindsight, this super thick, emollient cream is not my best bet for daily use given that I don't have really dry skin). Fast forward to the chilly weather and dry indoors and my lips are the worst they've ever been. I was at a loss for what to use on the bleeding, cracking and flakiness - until I used a dab of this. This blows the dozens of balms I have used out of the water: it's thick, creamy and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. The cream itself is light so I apply sparingly if I am going out in public, but I slather this goodness on before bed and my lips are not chapped, cracked or flaking! The smell is a bit herbal and citrus-y, and this feels somewhat oily on the lips. I bought a 1 oz. tube for around $10 or so, and I don't know if I'm going to finish the tube but I would repurchase again if I ever run out!