Escada Magnetism

Escada Magnetism

It's my very first perfume and it still remains one of my favourite. It's a wonderful soft sweet sultry/powdery scent. The scent is strong and long lasting.

on 7/22/2018 4:32:00 PM

Yes, the bottle falls over. And yes, it might smell different on a lot o people but on me is Heaven. At first it smells like juicy forrest fruits with caramel and after that it stays very vanilla-patchouli-gourmand. Not offensive, not in your face. An ex-boyfriend told me that it really smells "magnetic" and he really like it. It doesn't matter how many perfumes I finish, I always seems to come back to this one.

on 12/18/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Heavy, musky and powdery - I don't get anything but a very mature lady fragrance. This is nothing like what other people describe? How can people say they smell caramel in this? My boyfriend asked me to wash it off because it was making him sick. On me this smells like straight patchouli - thick and heavy. Just simply awful.

on 7/10/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It's different now than it was eleven years ago... isn't it? Sure, it's still sweet and loud and overtly sexy. Caramel, vanilla and pineapple, even a little basil are all still around. But, my latest bottle lacks that abstractly kinda sparkly, peppery, effervescent tingle that I remember. I'm in mourning the magnetism of 2003😔 sadly I won't repurchase it again.

on 3/12/2014 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Blind buy based on reviews. I find this a perfume to wear at night...very sweet and spicy at the same time cant really explain it

Edit: Its too overwhelming for me now and makes me sick. The bottle is annoying and always falls over

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All the so called "modern" perfume makers better take heave because this is one of the few sweet fragrances done RIGHT. Is starts off with a sharp sweet note, almost syrupy, but then it evolves. First, to a fruity floral mix. Then, to a clean beautiful floral drydown. The secret to it's success in my opinion lies in the green/floral notes that offset the sweet ones just right, creating a harmonious, well integrated fragrance.

on 12/31/2012 4:52:00 PM

Great night-time/ Winter day scent. It turns a bit minty on my skin, even though it's a sweet scent. It's an unusual and interesting fragrance. Smells very green at first, like crushed grass. It dries to a beautiful thick caramel/vanilla and powdery musk. I've had this in my collection for a few years and I really like it. It's very different to most Escada perfumes, which I don't like, because they are too teenager-ish and fruity.

on 11/4/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I hated this scent! This smells like basil and baby powder on my skin! I wish I could of smelled more of the black currant and the vanilla notes. Oh well :(

on 10/26/2012 10:44:00 PM

This is a scent that I've had for years and I always seem to come back to it. I'm constantly on the lookout for something new and wonderful and my perfume library is VAST, so vast that I often forget how amazing this is. Honestly thinking of just getting rid of everything except for this one. It's a perfect combination of spice and vanilla. I don't normally care for sweet smells, but this is just...perfect. It's sexy, spicy, sweet, smooth and creamy. Absolutely love this.

on 6/4/2012 12:17:00 PM