Chanel Rouge Noir

CHANEL Rouge NoirRouge Noir

4.6

on 11/21/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really love all the Chanel nail polishes, but in particular I'm crazy for this beautiful colour! So classy and sexy at the same time.. And very shiny!! It last for 6/7 days if you apply on your nails good top coat! Seriously, one of my favorite polishes of all the time!

The deep color of this looks great. I bought this color after getting Black Satin and liking it a lot. I wore it once but I haven't gone back to it since. It wore fairly well but when I went to remove it it stained my hands worse than any other polish I've used before. I find now that I end up painting my nails with Zoya Casey, which is a bit more purple in color, but able to give me my dark nail fix without staining when I take it off.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

After all these years, this is still the perfect fall/winter nail polish. With its deep, almost-black colour, it really is, as one reviewer put it, quite glamourous, never garish. It reminds me of the shade seen on starlets from the 20s. It does also add an air of mystery! Best applied to short, well-manicured nails and with a good, glossy top coat. Expensive? Of course - it is Chanel! As long as they make it, I will continue to buy it!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I own both Rouge Noir and Vamp and yes, they are exactly the same sexy shade of blackened red cream. Which ever name you paint on, it's gorgeous and decadent and rich...enjoy!

I have had this polish for over 4 years. It has only now started to thicken which is fantastic. Normally my polishes only last 6 months before they get gluggy. This colour made famous in Pulp Fiction and called Vamp in the USA is my all time fav. Great for toenails the dark red is almost black and looks great at night time. Will buy it again soon!

Popular Polishes