Wet 'n' Wild #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

Wet 'n' Wild #521 - Fuschia w/ Blue Pearl

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Beeswax, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. ( /-): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 27 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985. [OG / 2015]

on 2/4/2017 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love the color and texture of this lipstick! The color brightens up my entire face and it was only $1!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a fantastic lipstick - bright fuchsia with reflective blue shimmer, but NOT crazy frosted (which I abhor). It is very similar to NYC's Blue Rose...but better. It is more pigmented and stains the lips more so it seems to last longer and stick better. I find it does get dry towards the end of the wear but if I add some lip balm it looks like I'm still wearing bright lipstick (minus the blue shimmer). This lipstick is a classic.

I love everything about this product. The color is gorgeous with the blueish sheen, the formula is SO moisturizing, and it doesn't fade at all! It does transfer quite a bit, but you can just blot off the excess to decrease that problem. It stays in place and doesn't bunch up in the creases of your lips of in the corners of your mouth like some lipsticks do. The packaging is nice, too, and it stays closed in my purse/makeup bag. It's not the highest quality packaging I've seen, but that doesn't bother me much. Overall, this is a definitely must-have!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Honestly the best fuschia at the drugstore. I hate the smell/taste of these and it *does not* go away which is a huge downside and my reason for only 4 lippies, but otherwise this is perfection.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I loved it on my lips, but then by accident needed a blush and low and behold, it brought the most beautiful color to my cheeks. I had to blend well, but once it set, I had the most natural, pretty pink flush I've ever gotten. I think Wet N' Wild unwittingly created an actual dupe for what real blush looks like! Anyway, bonus is now my lips AND cheeks match. Love this!

on 8/12/2016 12:19:00 AM

This one is so pretty I love the good quality and cheap prices for these lipsticks. The fuchsia had undertones of blue shimmer, and it's gorgeous! I would recommend this lipstick or any wet n wild lipstick.

on 6/30/2015 3:21:00 PM

I love this color. Lately I've been into purple and fuschia lipsticks and this satisfies the craving for the latter. It's a vibrant medium pink with a hint of blue shimmer. Formula feels light and it's sheer and buildable. Just a swipe and it's almost natural, but add a couple more layers for more opacity. No real scent or flavor, and the formula feels moisturizing. Staying power is decent. Not great, but good, and for 99 cents, it doesn't matter. My only gripe is the packaging. The new packaging, which is what I have, looks nice, but after about a half-dozen uses the cap doesn't click back into place very well (and at first the lipstick is above the rim, so you'd better recap with care, or risk nicking the bullet), so the lid comes off too easily, so I'll either have to just apply at home or keep it very secure in my purse, like in a small pocket or little baggie, to keep it from opening and smearing everything in my purse. Other than that, a really good lip product for 99 cents.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I totally redacted & changed my review! This is a dupe for MAC show orchid it really "is" a bright pink! I've come to appreciate this more & more. Looks good w a nudetrals eye. On its own it's too much (on me) but done up w the full face is beautiful! I have some personal memories associated w this but who doesn't have "that 1 lipstick" LOL

When I first bought this shade, I really didn't expect too much from it. Wet 'n' Wild in the past hasn't been my favorite in lipsticks, but I gave it a chance cause I enjoyed how the color looked in the packaging and it was only $.99. It's actually pretty vibrant and has a tiny shimmer of a pink-lavender in the right light. It went on smoothly and lasted for longer than I thought it would. Defiantly great for Spring/Summer.

If you have cool-toned skin and green eyes, you should definitely own this. It offsets my skin and eyes really nicely when I'm too lazy to wear eye makeup. For a dollar, there's really no reason not to buy it even if you think it might look strange. The silkfinish line is such a great way to experiment with colors you really aren't sure about.

Like a lot of the line, if I let this dry for about thirty minutes the color will last all day, but the blue shimmer only lasts ~ 2-3 hours. If I don't let it dry before I eat or drink something it becomes a smudgy mess.