Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion
Amber Romance Body Lotion

Pure nastiness, smell of old ladies, heavy musk, overpowering amber, and baby powder. Enjoy :)

on 5/24/2017 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is absolutely beautiful! I always loved the cream version...but sadly it's been discontinued. Just the lotion is available now. Also true with vanilla lace. So, the consistency is a bit different bc it's lotion, not thick cream. But, smells divine. I use on my arms in the morning and by night time, I can still smell it!!!! Really pretty. And most perfumes I wear have vanilla or amber in them. It totally works. Sexy!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love it! It smells like strong vanilla and then settles really nice and not "in your face", but you can definitely smell it around you. Leaves the skin really smooth and hydrated, about 2 hours of lasting power. I could not stop smelling myself, like a really nice forever alone person.

on 10/28/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's not my favorite smell. I kinda borrowed it from my mom, it just never came back to her LOL. I will have to agree with some of the reviews, it is an "elder lady" smell. But I use it anyways.

on 7/11/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love the rich smells of Victoria secret lotions. This is great for older ladies definitely, that's my only Conan I'm a teen so the smell doesn't really suit me, it is very lovely though I admit and because I love it so much ill still wear it. It is also very moisturising and still has the smell after you apply it which is great cause most lotions don't do that.

on 10/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Having tried the mist, I thought the lotion for Amber Romance would be just as good. To me, it sadly is not. From the warm, vanillic gourmand in spray form, the lotion leaves my skin smelling like baby powder, a poor imitation of Johnson and Johnsons original with a strange rotting caramel note somewhere from the depths of candyland hell. I blame skin chemistry. Bummer; I wanted to layer but do not relish smelling as if I am a permanent denizen of the nursery. Great lasting power though, and since I have normal to oily skin on my body, the lotion is pretty moisturizing for me. However, be careful in hot weather, as this may be too cloying. Less is more in this case for sure (in terms of fragrance). Notes = black cherry, English cream, milk, and sandalwood.

on 10/12/2012 7:47:00 PM

Love the smell - I'd describe it as musky with notes of vanilla for sure. Overall very comforting and classy, non-offending scent. Plus pairs nice with most perfumes and fragrance mists. Moisturizing quality is great - absorbs well and has great lasting power. I think it's my favorite VS scent so I would highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely my favorite scent from VS! I remember when my aunt first started wearing it and it smelled soo good. She bought me some for my bday and I was like omg this is great. It smells so good and makes me smell amazinggg. (: If the rating could go higher, i'd give it a 10!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amber Romance has been around a long time, but I barely discovered it. It's heavenly! I don't really feel the lotion moisturizes very much, but the smell is amazing. My new fave!

on 9/30/2012 2:15:00 AM

Smells like dessert! Maybe something fancy..

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received this as a gift and I totally forgot about it until recently when I was cleaning my room. It definitely has a very musky, vanilla scent to it. I only use this after I shower and it smells really good, especially when the scent starts to wear off. I would purchase a bottle after I'm done with this.