no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/30/2008

got this in 01 pure ivory and it's good for pale asian skin like mine as it's yellow-based. too bad it's discontinued.

About reviewer (445 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/08/2008

I bought this on a whim as I never like Maybelline products. However their quality seems to be improving. This powder is finely milled, does not oxidise (even Shiseido's oxidised on me), no irritation, medium good coverage, does not oil up my skin (most do), and is easy to pour out of its container. i use a brush to apply . Wished the holes were larger to enable more powder to pour out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (518 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/22/2008

Keeps makeup in place all day. Plus, unlike most powders it goes on smooth and you can hardly tell it is there! Also, unlike covergirl, the shades match skin tones quite well and there is no glittery stuff in the powder. However... fair-skinned girls beware. This powder is a little orangey. =(

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromshuli

Aug/23/2005

this loose powder gives me soft and velvety skin! and my blusher stays on throughtout the daay longer too :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jan/24/2005

This powder is good in terms of controling shine and ensuring constant smoothness. I used this for the first time on my 19th birthday with the tiniest bit of blusher (I don't normally wear makeup) and one of my friends complimented -twice!- that my skin looks 'very good'. *wide grin* Yeah, this baby is a keeper!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromchi77

Nov/06/2004

This is the first drugstore loose powder I've tried and it's better than a lot of counter brands I've used in the past. I agree with the previous reviewer. This is very finely milled with excellent oil-control. I use the shade 01 Pure Ivory which will suit PPP and LLL skintones well. This is also one the rarest loose powders that I've finished using and am repurchasing.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/24/2003

This is my HG powder! It doesn't clog my pores and causes no breakouts. I'm thankful to Maybelline for creating such a fine quality powder at an affordable price. And #01 pure ivory is a perfect match. This control oil very well and applies easily without caking. And it doesn't even settle into my pores or lines, instead it covers them so smoothly.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29