Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.8

on 4/26/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this hand cream. I bought it because the smell was wonderful. I really like it, but it can be a little greasy if you put too much on. I know better now. the only thing I dont like about it is that the tube is metal. So if you use it a lot it might crack a little and the cream might ooze out of the top like it did me. once that happened i just left it on my nightstand and use it at night instead of keeping it in my purse.

on 3/9/2006 8:10:00 AM

I do love this. It's very moisturising and smells good. It's greasy when first applied but is good to put on at night. However i would much rather have something with SPF for my hands during the day so i think it's only good for night time

on 9/6/2005 2:45:00 AM

Fantastic hand cream!!! This is so wonderful I will definately buy it again and I am one of those people that tries something new everytime another is empty. This not only smells lovely and subtle but sinks into the skin so well you can visibly see the benefits the very next day. You only need a small amount for perfectly smooth, hydrated and rose-scented hands. Definately give this one a go!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

nice hand cream...makes my hands nice and soft and makes them smell pretty like pretty soft roses...so happy to have this nice cream...

Popular Lotions / Creams