Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i love the smell, and it's rly lightweight so your hands don't feel overly greasy after you've used it, but i can't really justify the price for such a small product. (i mean...i guess it comes with the brand.) (i'm also a broke student so there's that.)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 3 mini sizes of 25g for 10 pounds during a three for two promotion in Boots.
This hand cream worth the price, but I think it is not as good as the Lo'ccitane rose range.
The rose smell of Crabtree is less natural than Lo'ccitane and is kind of difficult to put on my hand evenly. Besides, it is not so hydrating, a part of my hand is still a little dry and scrapy.

on 8/10/2014 4:18:00 AM

Love this scent. Lovely creamy texture, which absorbs well.

on 6/4/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love the C&E Rosewater line. This hand lotion is rich and so moisturizing and the smell! So lovely. It makes it so enjoyable to use. I'm going to try the body wash when I run out of my other stuff. Rosewater is a natural antibacterial so it is great if you happen to get the random back breakout.

on 6/22/2010 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cream absorbs nicely, and doesn't make my hands feel greasy. It's got shea butter in it, and smells very close to real roses. My husband has bought me the small tubes (great for purse) and has lately gotten me the big one, which is great for applying before bed or after washing dishes. I love it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got a small tube of this (25 mL) from a friend and so far I really like it. It comes in an aluminium tube with a screw top so the packaging is nice and easy to use. A flip top would be nicer though but no complaints.

The cream is nice and light and absorbs in an instant. It doesn't feel greasy at all and the light rose scent is pleasant. The reason I took one lippie off is that if you're looking for a very moisturising formula then you probably shouldn't choose this. This is rather light and is more suitable for mild winter days. If you want something heavier, you can perhaps choose the Gardener's one by C&E. Also I'm not sure about the size of the original size as mine is a small handbag-friendly one.

Overall I'd say it is worth buying if you're looking for the properties mentioned above :)

on 12/5/2005 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

the smell is so light and sweet, i really like! and it left my hands so smooth too, got it as a birthday present, dont think i would spend so much on a handcream tho. BUT the tube is really big, so it prolly is worth it.
am v tempted to try the rose body cream next...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

nice hand cream...makes my hands nice and soft and makes them smell pretty like pretty soft roses...so happy to have this nice cream...

Popular Lotions / Creams