Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thank goodness I got this as a gift. Not moisturizing and smells AWFUL! Absorbs quickly but the nasty smell lingers. At the retail price, NOT worth it! I do like the toothpaste like packaging though.

on 8/8/2012 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Nothing too special, I prefer the La source version of this. Does an ok job of moisturising my hands, but since I tend to have contact dermatitis on my hands this just doesn't cut it when my skin is more dry than usual.

Much prefer my HG which is the Kiehls one.

on 6/4/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love the C&E Rosewater line. This hand lotion is rich and so moisturizing and the smell! So lovely. It makes it so enjoyable to use. I'm going to try the body wash when I run out of my other stuff. Rosewater is a natural antibacterial so it is great if you happen to get the random back breakout.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a great product! The smell is reminiscent of back home, Poland. I love the cute packaging and the fact that this little 25g tube lasts so long! The cream is not greasy and absorbs very fast, yet is incredibly moisturizing! 5/5 for sure!

on 11/14/2010 10:59:00 AM

This is a luxurious hand cream with a light, rosey scent. It absorbs well into the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out, with the screw-top lid. I find myself not reaching for it as much because it's difficult to open with greasy hands. Wish it had a pump! I'll still repurchase though.

I love this! It feels really luxurious. I don't have dry skin, but this feels light and moisturizing. It's not greasy at all and leaves your hands velvety soft and touchable. I like putting this on because feels good, the packaging is classy and the rosewater scent is calming and has a pure, homely, scent. Reminds me of old flower gardens.
*I got this as a gift so I can't really speak for the price

on 2/8/2010 9:34:00 AM

I like the smell and package, and how silky it feels. But its not really moisturizing enough for my hands...

on 7/15/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great,
but not moisturizing enough, very light cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Moisturizing power is really good but I took off 2 lippies because of the smell. I am a fan of rose scent but I don't know why this doesn't smell right for me. The best thing is that it's really non greasy, which is good for ppl that sweats on palms like me. The other lippie I took off is for the stupid packaging, which happened on my other tube. The metal tube cracked and the cap was hard to screw back!

on 6/23/2006 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased this because I love the Evelyn Rose line and hoped that this would be very similar, scent wise, but unfortunately, Rosewater smells like dry, musty roses to me. Although the lotion is not greasy or heavy, the glycerin leaves a slightly waxy film on my hands but after 10 minutes it sinks into my skin and leaves them feeling soft for hours which is fantastic for this frequent hand washer.

Popular Lotions / Creams