Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.3

on 3/2/2010 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I actually like the scent of this, but I thought this was a bit too expensive(it was around 14euros). It makes my hands moisturized for a while, but after about an hour I need to reaply... If I aply this in school or in my workdesk all the dirt sticks to my hands too. I don't know, the stuff I usually use(Nivea or OLIV) don't do that so I was really suprised first
I wouldn't repurchase because this product isn't moisturizing enough for me

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

I love love LOVE this stuff. My hands don't usually get particually dry so I find its moistrizing qualities to be perfect for me. I also love how it doesn't leave your hands greasy....something I can't stand in others. This cream however gets completely soaked up. As for the smell, it's pleasent and not to over-powering.

on 11/10/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i always like the package of C&E rosewater. It smells great but compare to Loccitane shea butter, it is not moisture enough. but i love the package anyways, i will keep buying it.

on 5/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I always stock up on these in May as they tend to come on sale for Mother's Day. The moisturizing properties last well through the day and the Rosewater scent is lovely, if you find it strong at first it does tend to dissipate after a little while. I bought a bigger purse so I can always carry this with me.

on 2/11/2006 9:09:00 PM

What a great product!!! Beautiful scent...beautiful packaging & makes my hands & cuticles sooooo soft. What's not to love?!?

on 9/1/2005 1:27:00 PM

This cream works great on my dry hands! The smell is a little too strong, though. Would love this in a lighter, fruity scent!

on 10/23/2003 12:59:00 PM

Just like buttah! This may be my most favourite skincare purchase ever. It's a semi-thick shea butter hand cream that comes in a 100 mL/3.4 oz. metal tube with twist-on cap (click here for photo). It absorbs after about a minute--the wait is well worth it--and leaves your hands deeply moisturized and lightly scented like roses. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams