Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.3

on 7/11/2015 1:03:00 PM

Another exquisite, beautifully fragranced offering from Crabtree and Evelyn. Non-greasy, smells divine and absorbs quickly - as an added benefit, massage it gently to your pulse points; rose provides natural anti-depressant, mood lifting qualities.

on 8/10/2014 4:18:00 AM

Love this scent. Lovely creamy texture, which absorbs well.

on 8/8/2012 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Nothing too special, I prefer the La source version of this. Does an ok job of moisturising my hands, but since I tend to have contact dermatitis on my hands this just doesn't cut it when my skin is more dry than usual.

Much prefer my HG which is the Kiehls one.

My favourite hand cream!!! The one I got is Ultra Moisturising hand therapy, its in rose pink packaging which is different from the picture.
I use this every night and I totally love it, it moistures my hands and leaving a smooth feeling and I love the smell!!!

The only downside it the packaging.... I really don't like this kind of packaging... anyway, still gonna buy it!

on 6/4/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love the C&E Rosewater line. This hand lotion is rich and so moisturizing and the smell! So lovely. It makes it so enjoyable to use. I'm going to try the body wash when I run out of my other stuff. Rosewater is a natural antibacterial so it is great if you happen to get the random back breakout.

on 3/28/2011 10:25:00 PM

texture is not too oily nor too watery, smell is good but a little too strong. would like to buy it again if cheaper.

on 11/14/2010 10:59:00 AM

This is a luxurious hand cream with a light, rosey scent. It absorbs well into the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out, with the screw-top lid. I find myself not reaching for it as much because it's difficult to open with greasy hands. Wish it had a pump! I'll still repurchase though.

on 6/22/2010 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cream absorbs nicely, and doesn't make my hands feel greasy. It's got shea butter in it, and smells very close to real roses. My husband has bought me the small tubes (great for purse) and has lately gotten me the big one, which is great for applying before bed or after washing dishes. I love it!

I love this! It feels really luxurious. I don't have dry skin, but this feels light and moisturizing. It's not greasy at all and leaves your hands velvety soft and touchable. I like putting this on because feels good, the packaging is classy and the rosewater scent is calming and has a pure, homely, scent. Reminds me of old flower gardens.
*I got this as a gift so I can't really speak for the price

on 3/1/2010 6:38:00 PM

I got this as a gift. In fact, I regularly get C&E products as gifts (my grandma likes to shop there) and I have to say that Rosewater is the only scent I like. Most of the others are too soapy for my liking, but Rosewater just smells fantastic.

The packaging is really innovative, too - like a paint tube. It's really cool.

I find that this gives the best moisture, without being sticky, of any hand cream I've tried. I usually only wear it to go out, though - I want to save it up for when others will be around to see how nice I smell!

Popular Lotions / Creams