Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 3 mini sizes of 25g for 10 pounds during a three for two promotion in Boots.
This hand cream worth the price, but I think it is not as good as the Lo'ccitane rose range.
The rose smell of Crabtree is less natural than Lo'ccitane and is kind of difficult to put on my hand evenly. Besides, it is not so hydrating, a part of my hand is still a little dry and scrapy.

on 1/31/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal hands so I never needed a hand cream. Also, I don't like the greasy slippery feeling of hand cream on my fingers. However, the Rosewater Hand Therapy is different.

I received the Rosewater bath set for my birthday and this is my first exerience with Crabtree & Evelyn. I love the rose scent and my hands are left feeling so smooth & soft for a really long time.

A little goes a long way. I applied it on my dry parched feet & toes and they feel so moist, smooth, soft and beautifully scented. Love this product!

on 7/8/2008 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS!!!!!. Smells so nice and leaves my hands well moisturized and soft.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Moisturizing power is really good but I took off 2 lippies because of the smell. I am a fan of rose scent but I don't know why this doesn't smell right for me. The best thing is that it's really non greasy, which is good for ppl that sweats on palms like me. The other lippie I took off is for the stupid packaging, which happened on my other tube. The metal tube cracked and the cap was hard to screw back!

on 5/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I always stock up on these in May as they tend to come on sale for Mother's Day. The moisturizing properties last well through the day and the Rosewater scent is lovely, if you find it strong at first it does tend to dissipate after a little while. I bought a bigger purse so I can always carry this with me.

on 3/9/2006 8:10:00 AM

I do love this. It's very moisturising and smells good. It's greasy when first applied but is good to put on at night. However i would much rather have something with SPF for my hands during the day so i think it's only good for night time

Popular Lotions / Creams