Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

on 8/10/2014 4:18:00 AM

Love this scent. Lovely creamy texture, which absorbs well.

on 3/28/2011 10:25:00 PM

texture is not too oily nor too watery, smell is good but a little too strong. would like to buy it again if cheaper.

on 11/14/2010 10:59:00 AM

This is a luxurious hand cream with a light, rosey scent. It absorbs well into the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out, with the screw-top lid. I find myself not reaching for it as much because it's difficult to open with greasy hands. Wish it had a pump! I'll still repurchase though.

on 3/2/2010 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I actually like the scent of this, but I thought this was a bit too expensive(it was around 14euros). It makes my hands moisturized for a while, but after about an hour I need to reaply... If I aply this in school or in my workdesk all the dirt sticks to my hands too. I don't know, the stuff I usually use(Nivea or OLIV) don't do that so I was really suprised first
I wouldn't repurchase because this product isn't moisturizing enough for me

on 3/1/2010 6:38:00 PM

I got this as a gift. In fact, I regularly get C&E products as gifts (my grandma likes to shop there) and I have to say that Rosewater is the only scent I like. Most of the others are too soapy for my liking, but Rosewater just smells fantastic.

The packaging is really innovative, too - like a paint tube. It's really cool.

I find that this gives the best moisture, without being sticky, of any hand cream I've tried. I usually only wear it to go out, though - I want to save it up for when others will be around to see how nice I smell!

on 1/14/2009 4:29:00 AM

I really like this one. The texture is really intersting when on the hands; I don't know how to describe it, but it isn't creamy or greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. The scent is a bit strong for a hand creme but I love the feel of it enough to make up for that.

on 11/28/2008 4:08:00 PM

Great hand cream that really moisturizes my easily-dried out hands and I love the thick white cream texture.
However the scent is too strong for me, as with the La Source one.
This one smells like roses which is nice, but feels a little old-fashioned so I only use this during night-time.
I selected "no" to whether or not I will buy this product again because I'm going to try to find something with a more mild scent or unscented.

on 10/29/2008 5:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using the C&E Hand Therapy creams off and on for quite some time now, and I think for the price and quality it is a good hand cream. It soaks in well, not greasy, but not overly moisturising. Good for during the day when you need just a softening effect rather than a good super moisture fix (ie: overnight sort of deep treatment). I will repurchase in another scent probably, as the rose is too strong for my liking, and when I do it will be in the large-size canister with the pump, because I personally find the metal tube a p-i-t-a. Maybe in the Gardeners Therapy too.

UPDATE 11/11/2008: I changed my mind- won't be repurchasing in any scent. They are all too strong and need to be reapplies too often. I'm going back to my old favourite, L'Occitane. Money well spent imho.

on 2/20/2008 3:26:00 PM

Love the smell. Moisturizes amazingly and absorbs well. I always get compliments on how soft my hands are. It's a little hard to get the last bit of lotion out though because of the packaging but it's just so cute. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Moisturizing power is really good but I took off 2 lippies because of the smell. I am a fan of rose scent but I don't know why this doesn't smell right for me. The best thing is that it's really non greasy, which is good for ppl that sweats on palms like me. The other lippie I took off is for the stupid packaging, which happened on my other tube. The metal tube cracked and the cap was hard to screw back!

Popular Lotions / Creams