Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Thank goodness I got this as a gift. Not moisturizing and smells AWFUL! Absorbs quickly but the nasty smell lingers. At the retail price, NOT worth it! I do like the toothpaste like packaging though.

on 3/2/2010 5:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I actually like the scent of this, but I thought this was a bit too expensive(it was around 14euros). It makes my hands moisturized for a while, but after about an hour I need to reaply... If I aply this in school or in my workdesk all the dirt sticks to my hands too. I don't know, the stuff I usually use(Nivea or OLIV) don't do that so I was really suprised first
I wouldn't repurchase because this product isn't moisturizing enough for me

on 7/15/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great,
but not moisturizing enough, very light cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Moisturizing power is really good but I took off 2 lippies because of the smell. I am a fan of rose scent but I don't know why this doesn't smell right for me. The best thing is that it's really non greasy, which is good for ppl that sweats on palms like me. The other lippie I took off is for the stupid packaging, which happened on my other tube. The metal tube cracked and the cap was hard to screw back!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 3 mini sizes of 25g for 10 pounds during a three for two promotion in Boots.
This hand cream worth the price, but I think it is not as good as the Lo'ccitane rose range.
The rose smell of Crabtree is less natural than Lo'ccitane and is kind of difficult to put on my hand evenly. Besides, it is not so hydrating, a part of my hand is still a little dry and scrapy.

on 8/8/2012 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Nothing too special, I prefer the La source version of this. Does an ok job of moisturising my hands, but since I tend to have contact dermatitis on my hands this just doesn't cut it when my skin is more dry than usual.

Much prefer my HG which is the Kiehls one.

on 1/22/2007 9:19:00 AM

I so love the scent of this hand cream, but I must say it's just not as effective as the Gardener's Hand Therapy. I've got really dry and sensitive skin so this Rosewater one just isn't emolient enough for me. Too bad because I love this scent over the Gardener's one.

on 5/10/2004 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The hand therapy from C&E is great. But I can't really stand the smell of this one. At first, it was great rose smell, but after a while, it's a little sickening. . But still great hand cream!

on 2/18/2004 2:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is an average hand cream for me and isn't quite enough for the winter months. If, however, you live in a more humid climate or want something during the summer, try this out. It does absorb pretty quickly--not right away, of course, but fast enough so that you don't have to sit there doing nothing while you wait for the cream to sink in.

on 8/10/2014 4:18:00 AM

Love this scent. Lovely creamy texture, which absorbs well.

Popular Lotions / Creams