Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Filtered by age: 25-29
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

on 3/28/2011 10:25:00 PM

texture is not too oily nor too watery, smell is good but a little too strong. would like to buy it again if cheaper.

on 11/14/2010 10:59:00 AM

This is a luxurious hand cream with a light, rosey scent. It absorbs well into the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. It's a bit cumbersome to get in and out, with the screw-top lid. I find myself not reaching for it as much because it's difficult to open with greasy hands. Wish it had a pump! I'll still repurchase though.

on 5/15/2007 11:12:00 AM

Received this as a gift along with the bath gel. Whilst I didn't really like the bath gel, this hand cream is luxurious. It has a beautifully silky consistency which moisturises and keeps my hands moisturised for ages. I knocked 1 lippie off for the overwhelming scent, and when I run out I'll purchase this in another scent. PS. I have normal skin on my hands.

on 6/23/2006 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased this because I love the Evelyn Rose line and hoped that this would be very similar, scent wise, but unfortunately, Rosewater smells like dry, musty roses to me. Although the lotion is not greasy or heavy, the glycerin leaves a slightly waxy film on my hands but after 10 minutes it sinks into my skin and leaves them feeling soft for hours which is fantastic for this frequent hand washer.

on 4/30/2006 12:55:00 PM

Love this!!!I found it a tad bit oily at first, but got used to it after a while. Hands feel so soft and supple after application. Also the scent is lovely - subtle and rosy. As it comes in a beautiful tube, I take it to work with me for an instant pick me up anytime my hands need a bit of TLC.

on 3/9/2006 8:10:00 AM

I do love this. It's very moisturising and smells good. It's greasy when first applied but is good to put on at night. However i would much rather have something with SPF for my hands during the day so i think it's only good for night time

on 5/10/2004 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The hand therapy from C&E is great. But I can't really stand the smell of this one. At first, it was great rose smell, but after a while, it's a little sickening. . But still great hand cream!

Popular Lotions / Creams