Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 3 mini sizes of 25g for 10 pounds during a three for two promotion in Boots.
This hand cream worth the price, but I think it is not as good as the Lo'ccitane rose range.
The rose smell of Crabtree is less natural than Lo'ccitane and is kind of difficult to put on my hand evenly. Besides, it is not so hydrating, a part of my hand is still a little dry and scrapy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first "big girl" cosmetic product. I remember going into the Crabtree & Evelyn shop and buying this with a little bit of reluctance. I think I spent 10$ on the small one and right after I walked out, I felt so guilty. I'm young, so money is a treasure! After a while, I got over it and realized that it was a pretty good product.

I thought that this was an amazing hand lotion. It's really nice and moisturizing, and my hands are very dry. It's a little slippery at first (I gave some to my classmate who sits beside me LOL and he said he couldn't hold his pencil well) but it goes into your skin and you get baby soft hands! It's amazing.

Maybe it's because of my age but I thought that sometimes the rose scent smelled slightly like funerals? Idk, there's something about the smell of roses/flowers that just always smelled so old/funeral-y to me. It's probably because I'm very young. My mom loved the scent of it, and I know my friend's mom did as well.

Overall, the product was really good. But I had one problem - THE PACKAGING!

I was totally pleased with the product but being very busy with school, it was just tossed in my backpack and when I had nothing to do or my hands were so dry they hurt, I took the effort to grab it and put some on. One day, I opened the pocket I tossed it in and I could smell some kind of flowery/rosey scent and I wondered if it was my lotion.

I dug out all the things and saw that there was lotion all over my backpack and things! Lotion got on my calculator and it was just everywhere. It wasn't hard to clean up but it was sort of troublesome. My backpack wasn't expensive or anything, but I could imagine older women having the same experience with more expensive bags like Coach or Juicy - and that's clearly a problem.

I realized there was a HOLE on the packaging. I thought that was the oddest thing ever, but maybe I lugged it around too much.

Overall, it's a good product, but if you're someone like me who would just toss it in, it's not worth to buy. Maybe moving it to a better/sturdier packaging would be a good idea. I had to throw the tube away and I still had about half of it. It felt like such a waste.

I love this! It feels really luxurious. I don't have dry skin, but this feels light and moisturizing. It's not greasy at all and leaves your hands velvety soft and touchable. I like putting this on because feels good, the packaging is classy and the rosewater scent is calming and has a pure, homely, scent. Reminds me of old flower gardens.
*I got this as a gift so I can't really speak for the price

on 3/1/2010 6:38:00 PM

I got this as a gift. In fact, I regularly get C&E products as gifts (my grandma likes to shop there) and I have to say that Rosewater is the only scent I like. Most of the others are too soapy for my liking, but Rosewater just smells fantastic.

The packaging is really innovative, too - like a paint tube. It's really cool.

I find that this gives the best moisture, without being sticky, of any hand cream I've tried. I usually only wear it to go out, though - I want to save it up for when others will be around to see how nice I smell!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

I love love LOVE this stuff. My hands don't usually get particually dry so I find its moistrizing qualities to be perfect for me. I also love how it doesn't leave your hands greasy....something I can't stand in others. This cream however gets completely soaked up. As for the smell, it's pleasent and not to over-powering.

Crabtree & Evelyn makes the best hand cream. This is one of my favourite scents that they make. It matches my body lotion scent as well as my shower gel so I dont even need to use perfume sometimes. This product I use all through out the year, not just in the winter. I carry one of their hand creams with me everyday and I've been carrying this scent for four months now. I personally dont like the tubes that it comes it since it's hard to squeeze out after a while but the pumps works great.

Scents are dependent on the person so I would suggest you just go out and smell them but I really like this scent. I actually like all of their hand therapy stuff. I've been using Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams for almost four years now and I still love them.

Overall a great hand therapy product that I will continue using for sure.

on 6/26/2008 4:14:00 PM

I love this fregrance soooooo much(and also the Gardener)Crabtree & Evelyn's hand therapy is an amazing product,it will let your hands very soft,moisture and silk.
It's only defect is the packaging,it will be hard to use in the end.

on 2/20/2008 3:26:00 PM

Love the smell. Moisturizes amazingly and absorbs well. I always get compliments on how soft my hands are. It's a little hard to get the last bit of lotion out though because of the packaging but it's just so cute. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams