Maybelline Great Wear Eyeliner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/31/2004 8:57:00 PM

This is my holy grail.Ive had the worst luck for eyeliners for the past 2 years! They all ran and smudged, oh it was hell. But i bought this and its magic! it stays on and doesnt smudge or run even through exersize and sweating!! Plus Cinnabar is the perfect color for me because black is just too dark for me. Defenite keeper.

Great price, doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't tug on my eyelashes.

on 6/23/2003 4:16:00 PM

I got this in Dark Chocolate (I wanted a medium brown, but this turned out to look like a very dark brown-black.. oh well, still looked good) and I love it! This doesn't smudge (but it does fade away a little bit), even though I rub my eyes a lot. So yeah, I probably will buy this again when I finish it.

on 6/21/2003 9:30:00 AM

Very good eyeliner. I have it in Onyx. Stays on forever. Have to use a good quality eye make up remover to get it off, as it will stay on even after cleansing my face. Bit hard to blend, but I have been using it for years so I think I have the hang of it. Definetly worth the money if you are after a cheap eyeliner with staying power. Not good for smoky, blended effects.

The built in smudger came off and the cap keeps falling off. It smudged on me within two hours. I'm not going to buy this again.

on 1/27/2003 12:20:00 AM

For a low-end automatic liner this is a good choice--I used to use a color called black gold, not sure if it's still part of the line, but it wore great and looked really nice on--a soft shimmery black.

This eyeliner is great. It doesn't smudge at all and it's easy to use under my eyes even though I am horrible at putting on eyeliner.

on 12/11/2002 12:30:00 AM

a fabulous product! i have this in cinnabar, which is a great brown colour. i use this when i'm on the run to line the inner rim of my eyes. the smudging is minimal and it really does last! extra points for being automatic- no messy sharpening required! the price is also great- another winner from Maybelline. *edited* i took off 2 lipsticks from this product because compared to some of the other longer lasting eyeliners, this one does not perform as well.

on 11/13/2002 7:44:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner. It really lasts all day from work through happy hour! No touchups required! Good texture too. Doesn't tug on the lid!

on 9/1/2002 11:23:00 PM

These are my favorite eyeliners! They last forever and don't smudge. I have re-bought these countless times in Pewter and my current fav, Cinnabar. My holy grail eyeliner! This stuff rocks! Love it!