no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/18/2008

I got this color a long time ago in Sun Drops. Im halfway done with this bottle. I dont use sparkley colors often, but this is nice when you want to add a smooth shimmer to your nail color. Great for summer time.

The color goes on smoothly, the brush is wide.. Good product. I just hope that this color wasnt discontinued, or else I'll have to look for another sparkley color.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0
fromfme143

Aug/30/2006

This review is for "Hot Hot Hot", a beautiful bright red color. Love the color, hate the formula. Although it applied pretty smoothly, no bubbles or streaks, and it dried quickly, it began chipping hours later! I applied 2 coats this morning, and by afternoon there were several chipped spots, especially at the tips. This is very disappointing, because aside from the lovely color, the …Read more

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Oct/10/2005

I have this in Silver Plum, which I consider kind of a medium frosty taupe shade. If you prep your nails well and use a good quality base coat and top coat, this polish will wear very well. This shade is good too because it is very lovely, but even after 4 or 5 days when it will start to chip and show wear a little, it is not that unsightly. I have bought Maybelline polishes before and would …Read more

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/17/2004

I have this nail polish in go currant (a beautiful burgandy), and it's one of my favorites. It does last a good 5-7 days.

About reviewer (146 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/10/2004

Goes on very smooth and easy. So far is lasting pretty good.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

frompickls

Nov/16/2003

It really does last longer than 7 days! Color selection very limited and matt looking.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/06/2003

A great nail polish, goes on very smooth and evenly! I've only tried the red but will defintely give other colours a try. It's an average price for a drugstore polish and lasts long enough!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0
fromameka

Jul/11/2003

I bought the Gloss Base & Top coat in this formula and have not been that impressed. As a top coat it's decent in that it did help resist chipping but it also really matted/dulled down the colour underneath. Maybe just got a bad bottle but after a few uses it got very clumpy and hard. It's cheap, but think i can do better then this.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

Jun/11/2003

I have this in crystal clear- it's the best clear polish I've ever purchased. I only put on one coat and the finish is perfect and shiny. It also dries really quickly with only one coat- I'm typing all of this with no worries and I painted my nails less than five minutes ago. It lasts longer than my other polishes, but around the fourth day all these little cracks start …Read more

About reviewer (305 reviews)

HairBrunette

May/07/2003

I like Maybelline's Express Finish Better (who doesn't want quickly dried nails?), but I do buy these if they're on sale. I enjoy the colors and durability.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

Age25-29