Maybelline Smooth Result Powder-Beige

No Image

4.2

on 8/14/2012 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

why spend more although this is not that cheap. right up there with the best of them and it looks natural.

on 8/13/2012 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like products with a light coverage since it gives space for my skin to breathe, and this is one of the products I recommend for lazy girl who does not want put on foundation or bb cream. It is not much of a product which stay on, on a long time but this will do for about a day and a half.

on 10/22/2003 5:13:00 AM

I didn't like this at first, thought too sheer. But changed foundation, and VOILA! This was a winner per Allure. It really smooths out my skin, light reflectors (not frosty or anything). I use with big brush as loose powder, and one in purse.
Beige is a nice deeper beige that livens up my skin. Only suck, square compact, awkward and stupid.

on 3/3/2005 2:17:00 PM

I lemming-ed on this product after Allure gave it high marks. I like it. For under ten dollars my expectations were exceeded. I refuse to try and compare it to my La Mer compact because the sponge applicator alone is about 25 bucks. But for the price, I can use my kabuki brush and forego foundation altogether for carpool days.

I bought this also based on the Allure best products poll.
It is very smooth and would be good for drier skined women.