no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/14/2012

why spend more although this is not that cheap. right up there with the best of them and it looks natural.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

Aug/13/2012

I really like products with a light coverage since it gives space for my skin to breathe, and this is one of the products I recommend for lazy girl who does not want put on foundation or bb cream. It is not much of a product which stay on, on a long time but this will do for about a day and a half.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Mar/03/2005

I lemming-ed on this product after Allure gave it high marks. I like it. For under ten dollars my expectations were exceeded. I refuse to try and compare it to my La Mer compact because the sponge applicator alone is about 25 bucks. But for the price, I can use my kabuki brush and forego foundation altogether for carpool days.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBlue

Mar/16/2004

I bought this also based on the Allure best products poll.
It is very smooth and would be good for drier skined women.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (843 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromWhammy

Oct/22/2003

I didn't like this at first, thought too sheer. But changed foundation, and VOILA! This was a winner per Allure. It really smooths out my skin, light reflectors (not frosty or anything). I use with big brush as loose powder, and one in purse.
Beige is a nice deeper beige that livens up my skin. Only suck, square compact, awkward and stupid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age44-55