Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (orig. and tinted)

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (orig. and tinted)

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

This works as well as Living Proof PhD dry shampoo without the offensive heavy perfume smell! It also doesn't leave a white cast on black/very dark brown hair asian hair after being brushed out. I have oily hair that needs to be washed every day to avoid feeling gross and this lets me stretch it out to every other day if need be. I have not had a problem with this drying my hair, but I only put it on my roots and my hair gets pretty oily. After I got this the remains of my bottle of Living Proof dry shampoo has been untouched. My search for a good dry shampoo has ended!

on 6/15/2016 11:30:00 PM

I love this product,

To Read all 216 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/21/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love it... I bought this while I was in Paris. It has a pleasant smell...
I got frustrated with "cornstarch"... will defiantly buy it again!

on 5/20/2016 11:39:00 PM

I purchased this product so many times for YEARS. Finally I've decided I can no longer continue to use it. I had at least 4 hairdressers freak out over the texture of my hair, and I finally decided this was the cause. It is fine in small doses, I think, but easy to overdo. It can be very drying to the hair and give a straw-like texture. But it does give you great volume and removes traces of dirt and grease. But I have switched to non-aerosol dry shampoo.

Thanks for the good times Klorane but I gotta say goodbye.

on 5/12/2016 12:48:00 PM

This is really ver practical. I love this! It is especially useful when I'm in a rush and don't have time to wash my hair. The bottle last a very long time. I gave one of these to my fiance and he really liked it too.

on 2/24/2016 11:00:00 PM

Best dry shampoo on the market for the price. Doesn't change my hair colour, soaks up oil, adds texture. Does tend to dry out my hair a little.

on 2/9/2016 8:09:00 PM

Absolutely amazing dry shampoo. I have tried all the top rated dry shampoos (including batiste) and nothing compares!

I normally spritz some in my roots in the mornings, do my makeup, and brush my hair out when I'm done. Fair warning, I have taken too long to do my makeup and it has been too long. If your hair isn't too greasy you can sometimes walk around with a white cast in your hair (even after vigorous brushing) until it all settles down. I would still rather the white cast than being a greasy mess so no lippies off for that.

I have repurchased this several times, and can buy for ~$12 CAD on sale. If it's not on sale I have a hard time shelling out the money for it.

Still looking for a cheaper alternative but will not stop buying purely because of price.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

New Holy Grail dry shampoo. My hair info: shoulder length, fine, straight, colored light brown/auburn hair.

Use: I sprayed it on my root on hair that was about 2 days post shampoo. It sucked up oil almost immediately. It initially left a grey residue, but after massaging a minute or two and then brushing the residue disappeared. It have my hair a little extra volume, and more importantly letting it looking, feeling, and smelling cleaner than it had been.

I love it and it has a permanent home in my bathroom.

on 12/30/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have tried a variety of dry shampoo products from drug store to high-end. This left my hair greasy and feeling dirty. High hopes dashed!

I have been a faithful fan of Batiste for over a year since I discovered dry shampoo. I've tried several other high end brands and drug store brands and haven't found one I've liked as much. This product works amazingly for me. I was able to go THREE days without washing and this is highly unusual. The price is a deterrent, but maybe with sales and coupons that could help.