Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (orig. and tinted)

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (orig. and tinted)
Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (orig. and tinted)

4.1

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa(Rice), Starch(Oryza Sativa), SD Alcohol 39-C(Alcohol Denat), Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa(Oat), Kernel Oil(Avena Sativa), CYclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, fragance(Parfum), Isopropyl Myristate Slicia.

on 4/25/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Waste of $20

I just don't like it, makes a mess when applying and I get too much in one area

I have tried so many and like Batiste or Suave

on 11/20/2016 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm a big fan of dry shampoos and I spread the word around. They're great if you have bangs or a lateral line and you get a greasy forehead at the end of the day while the other hair still rocks and you don't want to wash it.
I used Klorane personally for some time and used it on my late father-in-law who was bedridden but didn't mind some beauty treatments for the vain, beautiful man he was, and he let me style his hair. And he enjoyed it - from an old person who hated other people hands on his head, that means a lot!
It gets the job done: two sprays will fix your hair like freshly styled after a nice shower, and that's the first purpose of a dry shampoo. But honestly? I couldn't get over the smell! It smells almost like dust. Ok, it disappears right after, but really! What's wrong with some nice perfume!
Also, the price wasn't the greatest. It costs about 10-12 euros at the local pharmacy and isn't really worth it. For about 4-5 euros, I can get my all time favourite Batiste in the big green bottle, and that one is a hell of a dry shampoo!

on 11/2/2016 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

There are two versions – the original which is suitable for blonde or light-colored hair and a tinted shade for dark hair. I use the original untinted version.

Dry shampoo can be used a number of different ways. Some people with fine hair like it as a styling aid to add volume or lift to certain areas of the crown. Short crops can look more full and textured with a little dry shampoo. Dancers and athletes sometimes produce more oil on the scalp, and this can help control some of that oil. Some people take it camping or whenever water might be scarce. If you ever injure your arm or shoulder and have trouble washing your hair, this little can of dry shampoo can be a convenient quick fix for a day or two. You can spray it on your roots to freshen your hairstyle. I find it handy to have dry shampoo when I'm doing certain kinds of hairstyles, or when rare circumstances force me to postpone my daily shower. I recall a particularly awful morning when a plumbing emergency required the water to be shut off in my building, and naturally it was also a work day. I was glad to have my little can of Klorane. However, I don’t consider it a substitute for normal washing with a good liquid sulfate-free shampoo.

PROS:

1) Klorane does not irritate my scalp.
2) It doesn't contain an annoying obvious fragrance that lingers.
3) The aerosol pump is easy to control.
4) Freshens between shampoos.
5) Can be used to add volume, grit or texture to hairstyles.

CONS:

1) It’s not cheap. It costs $20 for 3.2 ounces or $10 for 1 ounce (the size I throw in a gym bag).
2) It's not completely invisible when sprayed onto the hair, so you have to blend it in.
3) Has to be transported via ground, which makes shipping a bit more complicated.

TIPS:

When you first spray your hair, you’ll see some powdery residue that is easy to blend in with a hairbrush or a good tousle with fingers. I have blonde hair so I buy the original version. Klorane has a tinted version for dark hair. I use sparingly, a few short bursts on the roots, and brush. It's best not to overdo it, or to use it several days in a row. It doesn't replace normal shampooing, but can be used many ways between showers.

Key Ingredients:

-Oat Milk: Soothes and protects.
-Corn and Rice Starches: Contain absorbent properties.

Ingredients:

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Myristate, Limonene, Silica.

on 10/26/2016 8:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have the original version. this is amazing! i use it as dry shampoo but also as hair spray! no funny smell and no build up. next time i will try the tinted one because im a lazy person :)

on 9/15/2016 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really liked how this dry shampoo performed. It doesn't leave a white cast (provided you work it in) absorbs oil really well and continues to absorb oil after you use .it. The spray makes it really easy to use. The reason I wouldn't use this again is because of the chemical propellants. Every time I used this I would have a sore throat afterwards from the chemical fumes and the fumes would linger throughout the day. This is the only aerosol dry shampoo I've ever used so they may all be like this - but this can't be healthy!!!

This works as well as Living Proof PhD dry shampoo without the offensive heavy perfume smell! It also doesn't leave a white cast on black/very dark brown hair asian hair after being brushed out. I have oily hair that needs to be washed every day to avoid feeling gross and this lets me stretch it out to every other day if need be. I have not had a problem with this drying my hair, but I only put it on my roots and my hair gets pretty oily. After I got this the remains of my bottle of Living Proof dry shampoo has been untouched. My search for a good dry shampoo has ended!

on 6/15/2016 11:30:00 PM

I love this product,

on 5/21/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love it... I bought this while I was in Paris. It has a pleasant smell...
I got frustrated with "cornstarch"... will defiantly buy it again!

on 5/20/2016 11:39:00 PM

I purchased this product so many times for YEARS. Finally I've decided I can no longer continue to use it. I had at least 4 hairdressers freak out over the texture of my hair, and I finally decided this was the cause. It is fine in small doses, I think, but easy to overdo. It can be very drying to the hair and give a straw-like texture. But it does give you great volume and removes traces of dirt and grease. But I have switched to non-aerosol dry shampoo.

Thanks for the good times Klorane but I gotta say goodbye.

on 5/12/2016 12:48:00 PM

This is really ver practical. I love this! It is especially useful when I'm in a rush and don't have time to wash my hair. The bottle last a very long time. I gave one of these to my fiance and he really liked it too.