no images

Reviews

2.0
frombstorm

Aug/30/2009

This is just a horrible color on me. It looks like burgundy lip liner. Great formula--I like the other colors mark offer. I really wish mark had a purple eyeliner--this red is NOT flattering.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Feb/12/2009

The Mark eyeliners are the best! I have this shade and the Java and they both do not budge. I can put them on at 7am and late into the night it's still on my eyes and hasn't smeared under my eyes or up onto my eyelid.
This shade is not your normal brown or black shade and is great if you want to spice up your make up a bit without going over the top. I love pairing this with an …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/13/2007

I loved all my other eyemarkers because they're so smooth, so when I wanted a purplish one I decided to try this one out. It's really more brown than purple, but it's still a nice shade and it's impossible not to apply it evenly. Not my favorite color, but it still looks really nice with a lot of my eyeshadows.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Nov/01/2006

I love all of the mark eye markers. this is the newest color in my collection. It is a beautiful burgundy/wine color that applies very smooth and even. I agree with the previous post, this does look best accompanied with the jet eye marker. I wore this combination today and it looked very sexy and sultry. As with all of the eyemarkers this eyeliner does not budge. it's not waterproof but …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

Jul/26/2004

I have the eye markers in three colors and this one is average. It looks best with a dark black eyeliner if you have a paler complexion. Overall, the alumina is my favorite eye marker, but I would recommend this one also.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

May/17/2004

This color is just gorgeous! A beautiful rosy bugundy/wine color that stays on a long time and the price is very reasonable. I really like most mark products!!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesGreen

Oct/22/2003

It seems almost like a gel to me, which I love. I have brown eyes and the color looks awesome on me. The texture is great, it does not transfer upwards as some eyeliners tend to do to me. I would definately repurchase this color, as well as try others. Groovynub described the color perfectly.

About reviewer (107 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair