Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub

Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub

4.1

I think it is amazing, but the price is very high, still worth the value

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive skin all over. I hate scrubs, they rip my skin apart, but this one is very different. It's gentle. I actually can use it! (big surprise for me)
It's exfoliates well, but leaves my skin really dry. When I use Clarins body lotion afterwards my skin feels great, but without it it almost flakes. My is not dry, it's normal, so I won't repurchase this.

on 6/4/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm mega on the fence about this one, I sort of feel like it's just grit in a tube? I've had two tubes as a GWP from debenhams and I think I'd have been rather peed off if I had purchased it. The grit is nice and abrasive but it's a really thick cream so you have to use HUGE handfuls to get anywhere with it, and it doesn't seem to have any scent at all? I've given it 3 stars simply because it does what it says and leaves my skin smooth, but then again so would a handful of sugar for a fraction of the price?

on 1/7/2015 9:13:00 AM

I like this body scrub as you can feel it working (I hate really gentle exfoliators that do absolutely nothing!) and it leaves skin feeling lovely and smooth. The perfect consistency and a subtle, non-offending scent.

However I think it's way overpriced for just a 'nice' body scrub. You can get body scrub from Soap and Glory for much less which is equally as good. I definitely couldn't justify buying this regularly.

on 3/10/2012 3:36:00 PM

An extremely effective yet non-abrasive product, which gently renews skin's surface without any strong scent.

Notably, unlike some of its price-point rivals, will not (i) dry out skin or (ii) leave behind any unwelcome residue to block pores.

on 5/23/2009 11:31:00 PM

Best body scrub I've used so far, but a bit more than what I'd spend for a body scrub normally.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I received this scrub in a swap and like it. It isn't as exfoliating as some scrubs, because the granules are fairly fine, but it feels good and isn't as messy as the scrubs that are large granules floating in oil. I found the smell to be kind of masculine, although I don't mind it. I don't think I would buy it because it is fairly expensive and I am coming to the conclusion that it is just as effective and so much cheaper to use body wash with synthetic scrubby gloves. If you love Clarins, go for it, but otherwise, I don't think it is anything really special.

This is my favorite body scrub. I like it for several reasons. It comes in a tube instead of a tub, which is much easier to open and use in the shower. I also like that it doesn't leave an oily film on my skin or in my tub like many of the body scrubs on the market today. I don't have to worry about my kids getting into the tub and slipping after using this. The orange creamsicle smell isn't overpowering. And I like the results it gives me. It has really helped with those little bumps on the backs of my arms and thighs. This is a great product and exactly what I was looking for in a body scrub. Thank you to Clarins. I just wish it weren't so expensive. $33 at Sephora.

on 11/12/2006 11:25:00 PM

One of my favourite scrub, i like the small granules. The smell is ok, not fantastic. Price is kinda exp, i only buy it when robinson counter having 20% sale (Singapore).

I really loved this scrub, left my skin silky soft and evened out my fake tan beautifully...I used to only use d/s body scrubs like st ives one but its only when ive used a high end one i can see the difference. Theres only 1 thing that puts me off re purchasing this its the smell- its really strong. but the quality is so superb that i think i will re purchase after all