no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

11 years ago

This is what i get if i buy drugstore make-up that u can't try it on. It is waaay darker than it shows on the end of the lipstick and full of ugly glitter that gets all over. I just threw it away .

About reviewer (457 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

I'm on my second tube of this. I love this color. It totally brightens up my face. Sometimes this is all I wear. It lasts a long time but it's not as drying as most long lasting lipsticks.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

14 years ago

Lovely color, all berry, no pink on me. The sparkle is not gritty like w/ most of this type of lippie. The formula is pretty moisturizing which was a pleasant surprise. I can even combine it w/ different shades to make it warmer if I feel like it and it wears very well. UPDATE: The sparkle is really getting on my nerves. It ends up everywhere (and I can't always blame the kissin'). I won't repurchase

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

Beautiful color with a hint of subtle shine. It stays very well and doesn't dehydrate my lips.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

15 years ago

Great lipstick. Love the color, the shimmer and the fact that it stays put for for a long time without drying out my lips to the poing of peeling (most longlasting lipsticks do that to me). The consitancy is very creamy and light which I love, and this particular shade (more berry than purple) looks great on my slighly tan (or rather fakely tan with the use of bronzer) PPP complexion and blue/green eyes. It really brights up my face. I defenitely plan to check out other colors.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

16 years ago

I bought this particular color more because I've totally fallen for the Endless Platinum line than because I wanted a bright pink lipstick. Yes, it does come out PINK. But at least it didn't fuschia on me, though it was very close to doing that. All in all, not as cool as Reflective Sands or Moonlit Mica- the color is more run-of-the-mill, but I might reach for it occasionally. And the glittery, undrying but lasting formula is great, of course.

About reviewer (551 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

16 years ago

I bought this in 2 different shades and love both. The color LASTS but is not drying and the sparkle in it makes it look moist. Dazzling amethyst is a blue pink shade, dark but not vampy or too much for the day. I am in love with this lipstick and plan on going back for any shade that will suit me!

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinNormal