Lancome Rouge Sensation - Crushed Rose

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.2

The color is gorgeous :) It's a deep berry and it look fab when worn in winter. But I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive for me and I can find dupes in drugstores.

~Strawberii

This is a plum burgundy colored lipstick with no shimmer in it, which is why I bought it, because I like matt lipsticks more. It glides on your lips smoothly and is easy to apply. It doesn't wear off throughout the day and doesn't dry out either, which is a plus. The smell is gross but not noticable. The packaging is handy, but the lipstick itself is a little on the expensive side, here in Germany at least (where they sell everything 3x more expensive than in the US. ]= sucks!). All in all thi lipstick is good, for both, day and night. I wouldn't repurchase it though, because it's not a color I wear that often.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Beautiful medium deep rose. Looks great alone and is very hydrating. Glides on like silk.

This is my absolute favorite lipstick of the moment. This is the most beauitful YLBB shade that I have found in a long time. It's the most beauitiful shade of pink and it definately give me a more finished look. I discovered this lipstick one day when I was waiting for the Lancome associate to come back from her lunch break. I experimented w/ many of the colors and i was so shocked that I have found one that is for right now, MLBB HG shade. I'm an NC30 and this shade is truly divine....highly recommended to all!

My staple color for years. Not too heavy, moisturizes nicely. Light, pleasant fragrance. I'm a brunette with light skin and this is a pretty color.