Lancôme Rouge Sensation - Crushed Rose

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

I love this lipstick! It looks so lovely on my NC20(ish) skin (I wear Mont Blanc in NARS). Definitely reminds me of a dark rose color and it's not at all orangey. I'll lightly dab it for a day look or do a darker lip for a night out. This lipstick kind of needs a liner though, so you should probably get one of those to guide your application. I also find that it has a really really slight sheen to it (not completely matte).

The only issues I have with this product are the smell/taste and the packaging. Initially the smell/taste was really off-putting but I found that after a week or so it faded. Still, not sure I would wear this to a restaurant...I also found that the round packaging made this product roll off my vanity (then again, my vanity is angled because my bedroom is at a slant). The higher price might also be a downer for some people (apparently not for me).

Anyways, overall I would buy this again for its durability, lovely, versatile color and moisturizing capacities. It's the perfect lipstick for the office, a lowkey evening or a date.

The color is gorgeous :) It's a deep berry and it look fab when worn in winter. But I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive for me and I can find dupes in drugstores.

~Strawberii

This is my absolute favorite lipstick of the moment. This is the most beauitful YLBB shade that I have found in a long time. It's the most beauitiful shade of pink and it definately give me a more finished look. I discovered this lipstick one day when I was waiting for the Lancome associate to come back from her lunch break. I experimented w/ many of the colors and i was so shocked that I have found one that is for right now, MLBB HG shade. I'm an NC30 and this shade is truly divine....highly recommended to all!