Lancome Rouge Sensation - Crushed Rose

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

I love this lipstick! It looks so lovely on my NC20(ish) skin (I wear Mont Blanc in NARS). Definitely reminds me of a dark rose color and it's not at all orangey. I'll lightly dab it for a day look or do a darker lip for a night out. This lipstick kind of needs a liner though, so you should probably get one of those to guide your application. I also find that it has a really really slight sheen to it (not completely matte).

The only issues I have with this product are the smell/taste and the packaging. Initially the smell/taste was really off-putting but I found that after a week or so it faded. Still, not sure I would wear this to a restaurant...I also found that the round packaging made this product roll off my vanity (then again, my vanity is angled because my bedroom is at a slant). The higher price might also be a downer for some people (apparently not for me).

Anyways, overall I would buy this again for its durability, lovely, versatile color and moisturizing capacities. It's the perfect lipstick for the office, a lowkey evening or a date.

The color is gorgeous :) It's a deep berry and it look fab when worn in winter. But I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive for me and I can find dupes in drugstores.

~Strawberii

This is a plum burgundy colored lipstick with no shimmer in it, which is why I bought it, because I like matt lipsticks more. It glides on your lips smoothly and is easy to apply. It doesn't wear off throughout the day and doesn't dry out either, which is a plus. The smell is gross but not noticable. The packaging is handy, but the lipstick itself is a little on the expensive side, here in Germany at least (where they sell everything 3x more expensive than in the US. ]= sucks!). All in all thi lipstick is good, for both, day and night. I wouldn't repurchase it though, because it's not a color I wear that often.

I have been using Lancome lipstick for about 10 years, it is definately the best! Stays on pretty well, great colour choices, great for keeping the lips moist in cold weather. Would
highly recommend the absolue creme in any variety of colour.

My staple color for years. Not too heavy, moisturizes nicely. Light, pleasant fragrance. I'm a brunette with light skin and this is a pretty color.