Lancome Rouge Sensation - Crushed Rose

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really nice lipstick. Nice, subdued rose color, not too loud, very sophisticated. Great for a polished look. Moisturizing, fairly long-lasting. Would definitely change the scent, but that's just me. UPDATE: I had to drop a lippie for the scent, it's just so overpowering!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lipstick--along with Clinique's "Just Gorgeous"--are the ones I always reach for when I have a job interview or need something with impact that isn't overly bright. The formulation for "Crushed Rose/Bordeaux" is creamy, and while I'm usually the first person to become annoyed at a lipstick fragrance, this one is suble enough that it doesn't bother me.

The color could be described as a medium intensity pink-rose-brown on the cool side. The coverage is opaque with no shimmer/pearl whatsoever, but it does have a soft shine to it. It certainly is not "Cherries in the Snow" bright, but definitely there.

I have light brown hair with slight red undertones, cool, porcelain skin and blue-gray eyes, and it it is very flattering on me. Pricey at $20 or so, but worth it, IMO.