Lancome Rouge Sensation - Crushed Rose

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.3

I love this lipstick! It looks so lovely on my NC20(ish) skin (I wear Mont Blanc in NARS). Definitely reminds me of a dark rose color and it's not at all orangey. I'll lightly dab it for a day look or do a darker lip for a night out. This lipstick kind of needs a liner though, so you should probably get one of those to guide your application. I also find that it has a really really slight sheen to it (not completely matte).

The only issues I have with this product are the smell/taste and the packaging. Initially the smell/taste was really off-putting but I found that after a week or so it faded. Still, not sure I would wear this to a restaurant...I also found that the round packaging made this product roll off my vanity (then again, my vanity is angled because my bedroom is at a slant). The higher price might also be a downer for some people (apparently not for me).

Anyways, overall I would buy this again for its durability, lovely, versatile color and moisturizing capacities. It's the perfect lipstick for the office, a lowkey evening or a date.

This is a plum burgundy colored lipstick with no shimmer in it, which is why I bought it, because I like matt lipsticks more. It glides on your lips smoothly and is easy to apply. It doesn't wear off throughout the day and doesn't dry out either, which is a plus. The smell is gross but not noticable. The packaging is handy, but the lipstick itself is a little on the expensive side, here in Germany at least (where they sell everything 3x more expensive than in the US. ]= sucks!). All in all thi lipstick is good, for both, day and night. I wouldn't repurchase it though, because it's not a color I wear that often.

I have no complaints for this lipstick. The color is truly a soft rosy red shade. Nothing too dearing. This is nice for casual wear. The staying power is very good and I dont find this shade as drying as Marachino velvet. The shade is just like made for my PPP red undertones skin.