Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath

Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quarternium-15, Citric Acid,

on 5/31/2016 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I still buy this from time to time because I like the smell but it is definitely does not help to sleep.

on 5/9/2016 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love Lush's Twilight products (the bath bomb! the shower gel!) but they are either very difficult to find in stores or expensive. I would love to have one of these Lush products to hand every time I feel like I need a deeply relaxing warm bath that will gently lull me to sleep. But due to practicality and budget, that isn't possible all the time. What I do have as the ultimate 'back up', always in my bathroom cabinet.. Johnson's Bedtime Bath. Its shares the same deep lavender, chamomile musky aroma as the Lush products and it provides a nice calming and almost nostalgic feel while in the tub. I'm pretty sure this is the stuff my mother used for me when I was only a toddler.
As it is a product for babies, it does not have the same 'wow factor' bubbles/effects as the products I previously mentioned. It's also slightly drying but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is always a plus. Overall for it's price (3euros for 300ml), I will continue to buy this gentle, nostalgic purple bottle of happiness as my favourite 'back up' product.

To Read all 68 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I use this for my daughter before bed, but the smell is to die for. It really does make you sleepy! I also use it as a bodywash for myself. It's hard to find something that sticks on your skin after your shower. This is the stuff! Smells like a musky lavender.

The consistency is a thick, lathery cream. A little goes a long ways. Loving this one!

on 5/23/2014 12:59:00 AM

I used Lush'a Twilight bath gel for a long time. It was too expensive for the amount you got. I decided to find something else with the same soothing scent. This bubble bath smells lovely. I feel so relaxed when I take a bath with this.

on 2/17/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Too good to save for just the babies - everyone should try it! It smells lovely - a musky powdery lavender that is very soothing. Not too strong but it stays on the skin. It makes lots of bubbles though they do fade somewhat quickly. I use one capful for an adult-size bath ;)

on 10/12/2012 8:52:00 PM

i would never have heard about this product without MUA. i'm an adult and i am childless. but yes, this is a lovely bubble bath. very relaxing. i am actually not a huge fan of lavender, but this one is subtle and i like it a lot. i will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading reviews I tried this for the first time tonight. The smell was heavenly and very relaxing but left the tub quickly, so I used about a cap full over the course of my bath to massage onto my skin. I loved that it gave me a tub full of soft fragrant bubbles in the beginning and by the end of my bath they were gone. Normally, I would be annoyed that my bubbles are gone, but in this case, I actually like not having to rinse the extra foam off my body when I'm done bathing. This bathtime soak just gradually loses its bubbles so when I'm done, I can just get up and dry off. I couple this with the bedtime lotion and pop a melatonin supplement and I am on my way to dream land.

on 2/22/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the scent of this too. It is soothing and makes me wish J&J made a perfume of this. It foams gently, doesn't leave any itchy residue, cleans well without stripping, and the scent lingers on the skin. When combined with regular baby lotion, it makes a even better combo after a bath or shower. My skin feels soft which is another positive aspect. Target sells its own version of this too, so if you want to save a couple of bucks, you can try the generics. For now, this is my favorite for spring when powdery scents appeal to me. Highly recommended.

on 8/26/2009 9:21:00 PM

I really love this foaming bath! It helps me relax too even if I am not a baby!! :) The smell is just: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only down side is that it takes too much of this product to actually smell enough or maybe I am just too crazy about the smell so i have to use alot to get the good feeling!!

on 8/22/2009 2:52:00 AM

Good to use along with the bedtime lotion, really nice as a night time body wash or as a foaming bath, very relaxing! It helps on nights you know you will just not be able to fall asleep!