NARS Twisted

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one hot shade! Twisted is a rich magenta infused with gold shimmer. Similar to Cancan, but a smidge lighter and this has shimmer where CanCan is matte. Twisted goes on with great pigmentation, blends well and works surprisingly well as a blush too! Overall, very happy with this shade!! A unique color in my stash!!

Amazing color for green eyes. It makes my eyes pop like no others. It is a little hard to blend, but it surely is splendid.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I saw this when it first came out with Santorini. I snatched both of them up since they both stood out to me most at the time. Twisted is what it's described on the NARS web site, "Magenta with pink shimmer" or a deep purplish red. I love how pigmented it is as well as Santorini having to only use a tiny bit to get a wash of color on. This shows up on me as a deep pinky red on me more than anything. I would buy this again if I ever did run out of it!

I fell in love at first sight with Twisted in the soft incandescent lighting of Holt Renfrew's NARS counter. Its the perfect warm berry with a slight sparkle. It looks epic on green eyes. So green eyed gals go out and grab this one!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very pretty fuschia/magenta colour. Great bright colour and I am really loving it. On me there isn't any shimmer once applied (although I can faintly see some in the compact). That's great though, I prefer no shimmer.

I really like this shade and will keep it. However, I am sure that there are cheaper brands out there with a similar shade.

Twisted is a great fuschia with purple undertones. I have never seen CanCan, so I really can't make a comparison between them. I didn't have a problem with the pigmentation in this Nars e/s. One swipe gave me good coverage. I would definitely repurchase this one.

I was excited about this shade, until I used it for the first time. It's basically just straight fuchsia/magenta. No shimmer, no anything. It's okay if this is the kind of shade you're looking for, but it's really similar to CanCan. This would make a really cool blush color for those more adventurous.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Wasn't as exciting as I had hoped--no shimmer, and very similar to Cancan. Besides, I've seen cheaper versions of this same shade.

Twisted is a brighter, but less pink version of Can Can, and it's also infused with gold microshimmer. It's a beautiful magenta purple, really vibrant and a great party colour. The texture is easier to blend than Can Can too...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is comparable to CanCan but not as bright. It is a bit more purple and less pink than CanCan. It also has tons of micro shimmer. I'd say it is a mix between fushia and magenta.