NARS Crazed [DISCONTINUED]

NARS Orgasm & Crazed  - with flashNARS CrazedNars Crazed BlushNARS Crazed

4.3

on 5/26/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As always, I arrived late to the party. I have had this product for a few years (yes, pigmented products can last for years - not more than 10 tho.. ). I have been using it with my new "I am healthy and hearty face" and decided to purchase a back up.

LO! It's discontinued. Figures. My consolation is that this product might last me another few years due to rotation in my enormous arsenal of blushes. I refuse to pay Ebay price most of the time.

this is a gorgeous raspberry golden flecked beauty which with a poof of a stipple blush gives you that healthy and hearty look.

I still hate NARS packaging tho.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Luv this blush soo much! Such a pretty deep raspberry color. I had to seek this blush out,being the blush fiend I am after another Mua'er suggested I had to have it. I finally found it from a reputable EBay seller,for a reasonable price. Too bad Nars discontinued this color because it is GAWJUS! I can make this work for a every day color or I've even worn it out. It's beautiful with Superb highlighter. Those 2 together on brown skin are perfect. It makes for a pretty glowy cheek,try it:)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I scrounged eBay for both Crazed and Outlaw and now I feel stupid. Honestly if you want both Crazed and Outlaw, you don't need both at all. I would put up one of them for swap but I am such a hoarder so you will have to pry it from my hands. Out of the two, I like Crazed a bit more. The color is much richer in my eyes compared to Outlaw. Crazed seems darker and dare I say warmer than Outlaw but I could be wrong because looking at it now in this horrible artificial lighting makes it hard for me to tell. Both have shimmer but with Crazed you need to apply lightly or else you can go overboard. Outlaw I can be a bit more heavy-handed. My skin tone for reference is a NW45 or higher, since I don't wear MAC foundation I am not 100% sure.

on 8/2/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a pretty defined color fit for an occasion or a statement look.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite blush of all time; excellent pigmentation. I wish NARS didn't discontinue this! :(

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm not sure why NARS would ever discontinue Crazed -- it's gorgeous! It looks reddish in the pan, and very sparkly; on the face, it is neither. On me (NW5 - 10ish -- I use a MAC 187 with this!), it applies as a flushed, cool raspberry on the cheeks and brightens my entire complexion. It's so pigmented, I have to use a light hand to avoid looking feverish, but it's such a beautiful color -- it finds its way into my makeup bag frequently and has become one of my absolute favorite NARS blushes. I love it -- and while I would definitely repurchase it, I don't think I could ever run out! (I did get a backup, though, just in case!)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I received this blush in a swap and I'm so glad I got to try it! It's a deep raspberry color and I must admit it looks very scary in the pan. But if you use a light hand with a fan brush you get a beautiful flush. Whenever I wear it I look like I just came in from a quick run. :D lol The packaging sucks! NARS packaging always looks good at first but the longer you have it the dirtier it gets! -__- It also gets a bit sticky after a while. Ew. But other than that and the splurge this blush is great. Why is it discontinued?! ;___;

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm so sad this color is discontinued! It's such a beautiful intense magenta pink. (like others say.. a raspberry pink) with a slight shimmer. I'm a MAC NC40 for reference. It is VERY pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I barely have to tap the blush and I get the prettiest flush of deep pink on my cheeks. Gorgeous! Definitely get your hands on this blush if you can! They don't have it any longer on Sephora.com or NARS.com since it was recently discontinued. I saw it recently on drugstore.com in stock.

on 2/24/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this color. It's a raspberry pink with gold shimmer.
For me, this color gives a very lovely flush and
it has a great staying power. I've been using it
for 1 year and if I ever run out, I would buy it
again. I love nars blushes except for their
packaging, it gets dirty very easily and
feel sticky after using it for a while - -*

on 1/31/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this blush for about a year now and have just now decided to write a review. Nars Crazed is a raspberry colored blush that shows up very well on my NC43 skin tone. It gives you this, I'm flushed from the snow look. I would recommend this color on everyone, regardless of skin tone. Just remember that, Nars blushes are extremely pigmented so use it sparingly.