mark Grin and Bare It - In the Buff

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2009 9:47:00 PM

dang, i miss this stuff. it's a great peachy/nude tinted balm that smells minty and gives my lips soft, yet slick feel. i bought two tubes years ago, and i barely have any left :(

i know it wasn't real expensive, and i would definitely buy more if i had the chance.

This balm has a nice slick, moisturizing quality, which I love. The color doesn't show up on my lips but I like that for days when I want a natural look. Dirt cheap, but sadly discontinued by mark.

on 11/28/2005 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually wowed away with the quality of mark.'s products, but sadly, this was a simply mediocre one. It has a great color (peachy brown nude) that adds just the right amount of flush to my lips, but it has this horrible chemical taste if you happen to ingest it, and isn't very moisturizing.

on 11/22/2005 3:31:00 PM

I love this product! I got it on sale for about $1.50 and it is worth every penny or more. The color is a pinkish/tan and gives a slight gloss to the lips that is perfect for me because my lips are already plump. The smell is not that great but I'll live with it for the quality. I would definitely buy this again!

This is a great product especially because it was so cheap (it was on sale and i got it for less than $2)! It is a quick, natural looking replacement for lipstick. Too bad the scent is awfully fake. Still, it works.

on 6/17/2005 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Looks exactly like your lips already do and smells/tastes like toothpaste. It gets a 2 only because it's compact and it doesn't get tacky as it dries.

on 6/15/2005 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice, creamy run and go balm. Nice minty sheer and small package. Reminds me very much of Burts bee's shimmer minus the shimmer. EXCEPT it is like a buck fifty!!!Comes in a few neutral shades from Mark.

on 6/10/2005 6:47:00 PM

I love these in general! In the Buff is great for when I am doing the surfer chic hair, beach bronze face... It is also great for just going natural.

I love the very smooth, slick texture of these & the minty scent.

For the price I will definitely repurchase!

After reading about this on MUA I ordered it online. I tried it on and it looks great! Very natural, very sheer, not too shiny, and I think it would look good on most people. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a natural gloss product.

WOW!! I've heard so many rave reviews about this on my Mark rep board so I finally tried it out and it's SO GREAT. The texture is creamy and just glides onto my lips. Pleasant slightly minty fragrance and the color seems to be universally flattering on everyone.
The packaging is clear so you know what color/how much product you have. It is sleek and portable. I MUCH prefer this to neurtogena's tinted lip moisurister whose packaging I dont care for.
These are cheap cheap cheap, I have already bought a few for my friends.

Popular Lip Glosses