no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/22/2018

I fell in love with this line at Disney. The hotel I was staying in had the Eucalyptus and Aloe shampoo, conditioner and lotion. The body butter comes in various scents, but when I used up my Disney stash, this is the scent of body butter that I chose. It comes in an 8 ounce tube, and is more like a body cream. It’s not too thick or sticky. The Eucalyptus & Aloe scent is a spa-like/ Aveda-ish …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/10/2017

This is for the SEA SALT hydrating body butter. Great moisturizer for dry skin patches like elbows and knees. Very rich, but instead of a jar it is in a tube. The consistency makes applying the butter on so easily. Very fresh scent, not over powering.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

fromcem

Mar/23/2009

Best body butter in the whole world!! Little too expensive for everyday use (I'm still a student, you know:)) so I'm sticking with my shea whip body lotion, but H2O body butter is definitely a keeper! Smells great too!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

fromleung

Oct/19/2008

The scent of this body butter is uplifting! It is moisturising yet not greasy. Slightly thick so requires effort to spread evenly. I like it paired with the shower gel in the same scent. Light and not overpowering!

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other

EyesBlack

fromMsLips

Aug/28/2008

This is an excellent body butter. It comes in a huge yellow/greenish tube and the scent kind of reminds me of minty lemons. It's really hydrating and i can see myself def using this a lot for fall/winter. It's really rich and moisturizing.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Sep/19/2007

A very emollient body butter that is really only suitable for truly dry skin, as those with only normal to slightly dry skin will find that this does not absorb quickly enough or completely, and may leave a slightly greasy afterfeel. An otherwise very moisturising body treatment.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/27/2007

This stuff smells so clean and fresh, like green tea and it's super rich and moisturizing too! It doesn't have the consistency of other body butters but is more like a luxe body lotion. I slathered this on my elbows and they were instantly hydrated and smooth. I think I like this better than the Body Shop body butters I usually use!

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromsrpike

Mar/13/2006

I own many body moisturizers, but H2O+ Body Butter is my favorite. The texture is very rich. This is a must on days when I shave my legs. The scent is very light and clean. I love pairing this with the Sea Salt body wash. My skin feels clean and moist after using.

I normally try many brands and types of products, but this one has become a staple for my dry, sensitive skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

EyesHazel

Jan/17/2005

I am a loyal consumer of the Sea Salt Body Butter. Gorgeous and fresh scent and you'll notice the difference instantly without it feeling greasy. Definately recommended to EVERYONE!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

fromAeries

Jan/13/2005

Agree, it a notch better ( the best so far for me it's prada body serum but the scent just turn me off so much that I have to abandon it even it's really hydrating) than most body moisturizer. Most body moisturizer leave skin soft and hydrating but the effect wont last. But this one is different. The effect last much longer than most product. I will continue to purchase since I cant get …Read more

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35