Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronze Concentrate

4.5

Water/Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lysolecithin (Hydrolyzed Lecithin), Beeswax/Cera Flava, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Algin, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex/CI 75810, Iron Oxides 5/29/09

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Keep coming back to this one, its so versatile, I sue it to darken foundations//bb creams throughout the year and as suggested mixed in with my moisturiser when on hols- it also lasts ages so the price tag is pretty reasonable IMO

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have to review this awesome produkt. I use it for several years now and swear by it. I primarily mix it with my face (+ neck and deckoletage) mineral sunscreens (I can´t use chemical sunscreen due to sensitivity of my skin - it always burns) and it gives the most beautiful bronze radiant glow to my face. You can mix it sparingly to mask any white cast of sunscreen or use more for real bronzed look. It´s great for body too but for me it is very expensive for that so I use something cheaper there. I tried several similar cheaper drugstore options (L´oreal liquid bronze, Bourjois liquid bronzer, etc..) but nothing gives the same beautiful natural color and glow so I always come back to this. I also use it to deepen my foundation during summer and it works great. It is expensive but I highly recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The color was off for me, otherwise the ingredients and product were very nice. It seemed to make my skin look dull rather than bright. Nice air tight non-jar packaging. It's more of a deep brown than a tan color, may be harder for fair pink and yellow skin tones.

This is an amazeballs liquid bronzer. Period. I use a couple of drops (about 1/2 of a squirt) in my moisturizer, and it evens out my skin tone beautifully, or I use with my tinted moisturizer for a tad bit more coverage, but gives equally beautiful coverage. It's expensive but this lasts FOREVER. Literally, so long that I continue using it much longer than the expiration date. I have no shame. (Hey, it still works the same!) Loving this gorgeous product! Okay, now this part is for those that are having issues using this product. This is a bronzing "CONCENTRATE". When something says concentrate, it's usually implied that it needs to be mixed or diluted in a moisturizer, primer, or what have you, so it applies evenly giving you the ideal look this bronzing concentrate is meant for.

Yes, its expensive but it will last forever. You only need one drop mixed with a little daily moisturiser and it makes your complexion look amazing. No need for concealer or foundation. Maybe when the weather is cooler I will need a little more coverage but at the moment I love using this, all natural, feels lovely on your skin and really does make you look very healthy in a very natural way. Highly recommend and will be buying again when this pot runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First of all, I have been a big fan of Dr. Hauschka, I normally rotate using Dr. Hauschka's products and Decleor Aromessence oil and balm, occasionally experiment with other natural/ organic products here and there.

I am Asian with a relatively light skin tone, and I would like to add some natural tan and glow on my cheeks without sun tanning. 10 years ago, I had tried Dr. Hauschka Bronzing Powder Compact, I applied it with a brush very light handed, and I dislike it. It looked more like a blush and not translucent, it was like a very pigmented solid brown and did not blend well with my skin tone, looked unnatural, dirty and without glow. Not so easy to control.

Recently, my friend purchased this Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint from Germany along with a bunch of other products, she did not mean to buy this one and passed the bottle to me as a gift. So I started to experiment with this tint.

Surprisingly, it turns out that I quite like how this one works. It is translucent with a good light texture and consistency, blends and spreads very well, you can build up its intensity gradually if you want. I apply this on top of moisturizer and sunscreen, mostly on my cheeks to give my skin a healthy tan glow, it contains some microscopic glitters but not dramatic, won't make you look like a clown. It can make blemishes less noticeable but this in fact is not created to provide any coverage. It also layers well with highlights, shimmers, blushes. For example, High Beam by Benefit, or a golden peach color creamy blush by Shu Uemura, or a mineral loose powder I purchased from Japan (a local Hokkaido brand).

All you need is a tiny drop, 1/2 of a pump would possibly be more than enough, normally I do not pre-blend it. I dab it on my cheekbones, temples, tiny bit on the bridge of my nose, along with my hairline and chin with fingers until it blends into the skin. Blend it with a blush to make it more natural. Can be used alone, gives me a healthy tan, or can be applied with blush and highlight.

On a no-makeup day, I would use this on top of moisturizer, and I am not worried about having to take it off, because the ingredients are better than all natural and great for the skin.

30ml a bottle can probably last forever, the dispenser pump can be twist-locked, so you can carry it around in your luggage/ cosmetic bag without spilling. The scent smells herbal, natural and refreshing. Anyone can use this basically.

Get a sample and give this a try, you won't regret.

I am probably on my 10th bottle of this stuff. It is so amazing. I mix it with my moisturizer. I also put it over my Dr. Jarts Dis-a-pore BB to counteract how pale the cream makes me. It gives me a great glow! It is pricey but totally worth it. I can't even feel it on my skin. It gives just a slight shimmer. Use sparingly!! Especially if you are as pale as I am.

The color was off both for myself and a friend. Very obviously looked like bronzer. I didn't like the way it darkened my face, w/o any payoff or added benefit in terms of texture, sheen... I don't know, but it I've worn other bronzers that weren't flat and that I thought were pretty. I returned this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It burns on my skin.Difficult to work with and accentuates dry patches

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Stunning stuff. I get compliments on my glow when I wear it. Because of the size of the bottle and the expiry (it's not packed with nasties so it expires quicker than other stuff), I feel justified to use it all the time. I'm half Indian half white so I go pretty sallow in the winter and I love using this to offset that.

I mix it with my Green People facecream and it goes on beautifully. You notice a slight (and gorgeous) smell but other than that, no difference to the feel of the cream.

I find it evens out the tone of the skin, so blemishes are less obvious and oddly the skin feels softer too (not sure how this can be true but it does feel like that!).

Very expensive to buy but totally worth it. I've stopped bothering with foundations etc. now, not that I was ever a big makeup user, and having a skin which changes colour radically with the sun isn't a good basis for having minimal amounts of makeup product on hand (and shades!).

it's fun to play with using more or less.

I read a lot of the reviews on here before I got it, and I was super impressed with the reviewer who said that their african-american boyfriend used it every day!

I'm in the UK and Dr Hauschka sent a sample of it for me to try out which was excellent (certainly wasn't going to pay that much to try something!) and it left me totally convinced.

The bottle is a bit annoying although I understand how they have to keep the rest uncontaminated but surely there must be a better dispenser out there? All the stuff I've had with these gold topped dispenser bottles have been leaky. The lock is pretty effective though.

Highly recommended!