RIMMEL Special Eyes Trio - 850 Highlights

No Image

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is a fun kit to play with--they all look like matte whites, which might scare you away, but the iridescent effect is awesome! This definitely isn't an everyday eye color, but it is fun. Reminds me of fairies for some reason. :)

on 5/25/2006 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The quakity of this product is very cheap. It doesn't stay on long and the colors all look the same once they're on your skin and even in the packaging. Speaking of which, the cheap plastic cracks and breaks under the slightest pressure. I can't throw anything out so I use it to highlight my browbone. . . for a couple of hours because that's how long it lasts.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I thought this was going to be good since I love white and pale shimmery eyeshadows. But it's not that great, in fact it's difficult to get the color onto the brush [I used MAC #275 brush]. Is it just me or is that how the eyeshadow pigment really is? It's pressed hard into the compact and comes out very lightly, even onto those sponge applicators. I had to pile several layers on to even get a hint of what the highlighter color would be [there's 3 colors but they all look white]. Perhaps I'll have better luck applying it w/ my fingers because I do dig the middle shade [it's slightly green]