no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

It work really good i just started using it and i love it and it absorbs really really fast and dosnt leave your skin feeling sticky

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2.0

10 years ago

Hated This...More than being liquidy, it did not moisturize and did not reduce shaving... Not a fan and would rather wax than deal with it.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

They discontinued it!! What the...... Hey, this stuff works and coming from me that's saying a lot. I'm Middleastern for God's sake, the hairiest people on the planet, and if it slows down the hair growth on my legs and makes the hair finer then it's a miracle! But they stopped making it because of "poor sales." Whatever Jergens, you are so full of it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

13 years ago

A few years ago, I used this diligently for a summer. ever since then, my hair grows back extremely slowly. I shave every 1-2 weeks with minimal regrowth. I was really, really stunned that this actually worked, and how well it worked. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

13 years ago

The best shave minimizing lotion I have used. After two weeks the hair is noticeably softer, however it only slows the hair growth by a little bit. I like the herbal scent and the rich, but quick-absorbing texture. It is also a great moisturizer and makes my legs so soft. After shaving, my legs feel tight and itchy and this soothes the irritation instantly. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (571 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

13 years ago

I can't speak for whether this does what it's marketed to do--I use Intuition razors and they're so awesomely convenient that I pretty much shave every second or third day and it's no hassle at all. I'm not a fan of the smell, although I've had 1 or 2 people (boys ;) tell me they liked it. I use this because it makes my skin feel <i>incredible</i>--like satin!! Although I must admit that I start getting lazy with it during summer because it's too heavy/greasy to be slathering on in high humidity (the heaviness does go away after a couple minutes, though). I started using this 3 years ago and I'm on my third or fourth flip-top bottle. I use it on my arms and legs.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

14 years ago

I guess this product worked ok for what it is for but your hair still GROWS!!! It is less noticeable but still :P

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

15 years ago

I am of the opinion of most everyone else here. I find the fragrance of this lotion decidedly pleasant. For some reason I had feared it might smell like Nair - Nair spooks me. Instead it has a nice, fresh, botanical scent. It does a good job of moisturizing. It ranks straight up there alongside the Clinique Deep Comfort body butter I adore so much. I also notice that it does not irritate my legs after shaving like some lotions do. It also does make the hair softer and finer. Jergens is a peach.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairOther

15 years ago

I use this not just for my legs but for my body as well. I've tried a lot of lotions, and I'm very satisfied with jergens naturally smooth. It does help lessen the hair growth. It did make my skin smoother, and i do like the fresh smell. The color, as many have mentioned here, can improve, but I'm not bothered about it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

15 years ago

I love this lotion! It lasts for 24hrs. My skin feels great right away and it is still there when I shower the next day. I am so bad about applying lotion often enough to actually get the finer hair results. I still continue to use it anyway and have been since it came out.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29