no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I don't.understand how anyone could dislike the smell of this lotion, I think its amazing. It smells like cucumber but not the artificial smell of cucumber you typically smell and its more complex too, you can smell the aloe and maybe a green tea smell, whatever it is is smells wonderful and fresh. Anyway, I bought this a long time ago and savored the bottle and kept looking for more everytime i went to a store that sells Jergens but it seems that I bought this right before it was discontinued. I really miss this and so on a whim I bought a huge supply off eBay, just to ensure that I have plenty of backups. The moisture this provides is excellent as well. I love it in the summer when its hot out, it really cools you off. The formula is kind of a gel and I find that it sinks in quickly and gives me a healthy amount of moisture. This is also nice if you have a sunburn or shave rash. I wish I could still pick this up at my local drugstore but oh well I have enough to last me quite awhile now. If you are interested check eBay or Amazon.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0

12 years ago

I wanted a moisturiser to sink in and not feel yucky after application, hence i thought that a "fresh" feeling cool sensation moisturiser will help. Not sure if it actually moisturises well, as I do not have dry skin. Pros: Absorbs well, nice clean feeling after application. Cons: On application, it smells great. However after like 15 mins, i think it's not a pleasant smell. It smells as though I did not bath in the morning, just some damp smell.

About reviewer (533 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

2.0

12 years ago

I used to love jergens but after using this and the ultra healing thing, I have changed my mind. HATE the smell though it gives a cooling sensation and does moisturise a bit but it is too cool at times. My husband and I used it for our dry feet and it doesn't do any good except give the cooling effect. If you don't have too dry skin you can use it after a tiring day just to give a cooling effect.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

Only like the smell. Moisturising factor? As long as u shower, it's gone. It just sit there on the skin, never totally absorb. Quite a big bottle for this but also a waste of money and prdt, i can try other prdt if it were that big. Never repurchase.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

14 years ago

i love the light refreshing cucumber smell of this lotion. didn't make my legs feel sticky and best of all, didn't irritate my very sensitive skin. good stuff!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

14 years ago

It smells sickly sweet. It does moisturise but not so well. It leaves the lipid film on your skin which isn't a good thing for me since I'm lising in Singapore and the weather is oh so humid and hot. It does cool a bit since it has aloe vera in the ingredients.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

16 years ago

love the scent of dis lotion but primarily bought it for its supposed *cooling* effect... din realli feel much when it went on... but perhaps cos i haf thick skin :p generally an ok lotion, ok moisturizing power, ok packaging, pretty gd price, pretty gd scent... u get my pt*

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesBlack

from

16 years ago

This is a really good lotion. it is very smooth and sheer. It also smells really good. I found that it feels nice after shaving my legs and prevents irritation.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

HairOther

EyesBlue

16 years ago

This is my summer body lotion. It is light and moisturizing with a refreshing scent. Plus, it doesn't leave me feeling sticky or oily. Good stuff for next-to-no cost--how can you beat that?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

16 years ago

This has a nice light scent. I have only used it on my hands so I haven't noticed much of a cooling. But this seems to soak in quickly. I would definately repurchase, if only for the wonderful scent.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinNormal