3.6

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Excellent

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrown

2.0

9 years ago

I've used the liquid form of eye makeup remover from Marcelle and LOVED IT, however, with this gel it didn't really work on me! It does take off my eye makeup, but it stings my eyes and it takes a couple wipes to remove everything off. I have to use cotton pads to wipe off the makeup instead of just washing it off with water. Not a very big fan of this gel, and if you have sensitive eyes, don't buy it :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

9 years ago

Eye makeup remover is something I don't really want to spend money on. I have always bought Chanel, Lancome, Clinique, Dior etc but decided to be more money conscious and scrap some of the luxury. This product is the perfect consistency. I love that it is a gel formula and it is not greasy at all. Plus it gets everything off and is non irritating. 5 stars from me. Marcelle has yet to disappoint me with their skincare :)

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE this product. It is so gentle, and after a long day of wearing contacts, my eyes look forward to using this, as it is so incredibly soothing. It removes my waterproof mascara no problem, and the best part is it leaves absolutely no residue at all! (not like many other products that claim no residue but still leave some behind). After trying about 5 other (expensive) removers, I don't think I will ever stray from this one again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I just recently started using eye makeup so I needed a remover, and this was on sale and came with free mascara, how can you lose? It has a unique texture, like a watery hair-gel and it smells nice. Be warned, its not very ... soothing. It stings badly but after a couple seconds its gone. Takes all of my eye makeup off, I don't know about waterproof kinds though. It takes a couple swipes across the area but after that its all good. I will be looking for another one that doesn't sting but for now, Marcelle Soothing Eye Makeup Remover Gel.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

12 years ago

I have yet to try a Marcelle product that I didn't like. This stuff is fabulous; it removed my eyeshadow/liner/mascara with little effort and left my eye area feeling really smooth and soft. I don't wear waterproof formulas, so I can't speak about it's ability to remove waterproof stuff, but it's great for regular formulas. I never knew that taking my eye makeup off at night could actually be a pleasant experience!!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

12 years ago

My HG eye makeup remover, a gel from Yves Rocher, was discontinued a couple of years ago. I really liked the gel consistency compared to oils or lotions so I decided to find a similar product. I bought the Marcelle one as it is comparable in consistency and in price. It is an ok product, easy to remove the makeup. However, even though it looks like all makeup was removed, I still got raccoon eyes every morning. Plus it stings a bit when you apply it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

3.0

13 years ago

This is a decent eye makeup remover if you don't wear waterproof makeup. If you do, it's not that great. The reason I don't like this stuff is that it stings my eyes - badly.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

It's a bit embarassing but when I got this initially, I wasn't quite sure how to use it! It's a gel, so do I put it on a cotton pad and wipe? Or do I use it as a separate gel cleanser when I wash my face? I decided to go with the latter option since I don't like wiping or rubbing my eyes in any way - years of wearing contacts then having Lasik surgery fostered a habit of not having hands near my eyes if I can help it. What I do is put a dab of gel on my fingers and very lightly massage it before rinsing it off, then wash my whole face with Spectro Jel. This is sufficient in removing my eye makeup, which is never more than just eyeliner on top lid and maybe a bit of mineral eye shadow. Would this gel be equally sufficient in removing mascara or anything waterproof? Honestly I have no idea. I have a feeling it might not be strong enough for that. To me this is just a nice product that's gentle to my eyes (I don't find it stinging actually...), and I'll be buying another tube soon.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

I really like this product. Anything that needs to be put on a cotton ball and rubbed into the eye area kills my eyes every time... With this product you just put a little onto your fingertips and gently massage the eye area. Not once has it irritated or stung my eyelids. Seems to work every time, regardless of how much eye makeup I'm wearing. It's relatively cheap and the packaging doesn't bother me. I'm onto my 3rd tube and will most likely keep using it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair