Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)
Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Enter TitlePurity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Philosophy purity made simple non-foaming cleanser

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 7/8/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Warning for people with dry skin, this might be a bit too much for you.

I tried it after my friend was going on and on about how great it was - i'm glad i got a sample and didn't the full size. This dried my skin out. Face felt way too tight and stripped after using it. on the bright side it did remove my makeup fairly well. I haven't tested this with waterproof makeup though.

I did love the smell though. I wanted it to work for me but my skin couldn't handle it. Probably ok for people with normal or oily skin

on 6/27/2017 9:31:00 AM

I got a couple of packaged samples of this to try. I actually like it quite a bit, it does a thorough job cleaning without stripping too much for me which is a happy medium for my combination skin. Other products I like that work for me are neutrogena's purifying facial wash, freeman beauty's blackberry cleanser, and 10.0.06 best face forward for reference. The smell of the product is absolutely awesome, and that is a big bonus to me. It smells like a high end spa product.

So as high as I rated it, I probably would never buy it. Why? The price and the packaging. You buy the small bottles and you are paying $3+/per ounce, and the big bottles that are better value have the most horribly awkward packaging. I have no idea why they packaged this like a shower gel. With a tiny hole for an opening, big bulky bottles, and no easy way to store it upside down with it's tiny cap.

on 5/4/2017 11:07:00 AM

I had high hopes for this face was, especially with some others reviews and the fact that it is a higher end product. It removes makeup very easily, but after a few days I noticed my skin looked scaled and dry. I use moisturizer all the time, so it's the only product I've changed.

Hope this facial oil can repair my cracked and swollen skin.

on 4/20/2017 6:22:00 PM

It was a very good cleanser it lasts you a long time it can be a little bit pricy compared to other good drugstore cleansers it's good for my skin and it doesn't break me out

on 4/20/2017 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A great and gentle product to use daily for my face. It would be great if they made a squeezable form for packaging, but that's just my preference. But overall, the product is really great. I would not recommend it alone as a make up remover or for a deep maximum clean. It does however, does not leave my face feeling dry, nor any left over soap residue. I have used this when my face is super dry and when it's super oily. It really is pure as far as clean. It does it's purpose well for an everyday cleanser. I use this every morning before my morning skincare ritual. It's simple, it's gentle, a little high in price, but then again there really isn't a product like it as far as the good effects it has on any skin. The clean glow, the softness, and the pleasant light condition I feel after a use.

on 4/19/2017 3:02:00 PM

I love this cleanser for removing makeup no matter what brand waterproof etc purity always takes it off easily with no tugging or pulling and it doesn't burn my eyes. I too wish it had a pump and it is pricey but well worth every penny.

on 4/16/2017 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Saw so many great reviews and thought I should give it a try, at first it was amazing, removes all my makeup, my skin is clean, there was a slight tight feeling but soon goes away.

I have normal to dry skin, and when the weather changes it gets more sensitive. After 1month of using it, I can see my skin getting drier and drier, this is the only product I've changed so I'm pretty certain that's what's causing the dryness.

Now abou 2 weeks ago I had a cold and sneezing really dries my skin out, and the cleanser accerated the process, now I have dry patches on the side of my nose, this thick rough patch and sometimes flakes.

So, if you have combo to oily skin I think this is amazing, but if you are on the drier side maybe give it a pass.

on 4/6/2017 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Does a great job removing makeup. I used other cleaners in the past and assumed you always had to double cleanse to remove everything. This gets it all on its own. I am super sensitive to smells and normally fragrance free is a must. This does have kind of an herby scent but as soon as I wash it off I can't smell it anymore. Wish it came with a pump but overall great product.

on 3/17/2017 12:48:00 PM

did not like pros: a lot of product (but it was expensive) good at washing makeup brushes cons: irritated my face and eyes didn't remove much make up broke me out cost

on 3/16/2017 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I wish it came in a pump, it would be easier to use while washing your face. But I absolutely love this it takes off all of my makeup when I use it with a face cloth and it's very gently on my face.