Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)
Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Enter TitlePurity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Philosophy purity made simple non-foaming cleanser

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 9/22/2017 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My sister got this year's ago and I still have some left. It removes make up well and I can also use it to remove eye makeup and it does not sting. The price is an issue for me though. For low income people, its roo pricey. I use liquefied coconut oil to remove makeup and wash my face after. Works like a charm and it cost pennies

on 9/20/2017 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this product because the lady at sephora raved about it. She said it was the best of the best. I bout the 8oz bottle for 24$ and was excited to use it later that night. First, the smell is kind of lemony. It reminds me of something i clean my house with like pinesol or lemon dish washing liquid. its consistency was like custard. it did not foam up or even give the immpression that it was cleaning off anything but my makeup. like it didnt penetrate my skin. Anyways after using it my face felt tight and dry but i figured it was because i bought a lot of new products that day, the new fenty beauty collection as well as a new primer and purity face wash.
I cleaned my face the next morning and night with the purity face wash and i did not wear makeup that day. The following morning i woke up and looked in the mirror and died a little bit inside. My eyes were sooooo swollen, almost swollen shut. My face had very fine rash like bumps all over my entire face. my skin was peeling and dry and tight and my skin was sensitive to touch. i washed my face with just water that day and slathered my face in vitamin E oil. That was last week and my skin is still recovering. Its still kind of dry and tight. im upset that i spent that much money on a product that they claim is pure and obviously is not. I have never had any type of reaction to a product like this. And im disappointed that i havent been able to wear my new makeup that i spent over 200$ on
BOO TO YOU PHILOSOPHY UNPURITY!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/30/2017 3:28:00 PM

I tried this because it's highly rated. It is also highly expensive. Worse still, it has a very strong fragrance! It seems some women like the smell. I don't. It doesn't seem to work better or worse than anything else.

I don't understand why they call it purity when it obviously has a lot of perfume.

on 8/25/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Of all the foaming type cleansers I have used I really do like this one the best. I just wish I could get my hand on a pump as it would make life so much easier. If I buy the mega bottle I need to decant it into a smaller non-name pump. Great as a second cleanse or a morning cleanse. No blocked pores or stripped feeling.
Me
Age 42
Combination skin
Sensitive to some silicones ie dimethicone rich products trigger blackheads.
Skin colour Mac NW20 summer NW15 winter maybe mix of two

on 9/3/2017 6:37:00 PM

I put a 3 star on packaging because without a pump its a pain to use. Only the large container has a pump. People rave about this but my 70 year-old face found this very drying. I returned it.

on 9/3/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have sensitive skin that is dehydrated and oily so finding a good cleanser has been a challenge for me. I've been using Purity as a morning cleanse and second when I double cleanse in the evening for almost 2 years off and on. I have tried other things in the meantime including Fresh Soy Face Cleanser but keep coming back to this and plan to stick with it for now.

The downside is the container. I wish it had a pump and that the lid wasn't so susceptible to cracking when tightened.

on 7/8/2017 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Warning for people with dry skin, this might be a bit too much for you.

I tried it after my friend was going on and on about how great it was - i'm glad i got a sample and didn't the full size. This dried my skin out. Face felt way too tight and stripped after using it. on the bright side it did remove my makeup fairly well. I haven't tested this with waterproof makeup though.

I did love the smell though. I wanted it to work for me but my skin couldn't handle it. Probably ok for people with normal or oily skin

on 6/27/2017 9:31:00 AM

I got a couple of packaged samples of this to try. I actually like it quite a bit, it does a thorough job cleaning without stripping too much for me which is a happy medium for my combination skin. Other products I like that work for me are neutrogena's purifying facial wash, freeman beauty's blackberry cleanser, and 10.0.06 best face forward for reference. The smell of the product is absolutely awesome, and that is a big bonus to me. It smells like a high end spa product.

So as high as I rated it, I probably would never buy it. Why? The price and the packaging. You buy the small bottles and you are paying $3+/per ounce, and the big bottles that are better value have the most horribly awkward packaging. I have no idea why they packaged this like a shower gel. With a tiny hole for an opening, big bulky bottles, and no easy way to store it upside down with it's tiny cap.

on 5/4/2017 11:07:00 AM

I had high hopes for this face was, especially with some others reviews and the fact that it is a higher end product. It removes makeup very easily, but after a few days I noticed my skin looked scaled and dry. I use moisturizer all the time, so it's the only product I've changed.

Hope this facial oil can repair my cracked and swollen skin.

on 8/21/2017 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

1. Can't remove makeup with this. It's SO THICK & sticky that I can't rub it in at all. A lot of makeup still left after washing.
2. So hard to squeeze the product out. It's so thick so need a lot of energy to squeeze the hard plastic bottle. It just wouldn't come out easily. When we are removing our makeup, it's at night when we all are very tired after working all day but this just piss me off so much. Especially when there's less product, it takes forever to get the product out.
3. Dries out my dry skin.
I HATE IT !! Don't buy it !!! So many cheaper products that does 1000 times better than this.
Waste of money !!!