Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)
Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Enter TitlePurity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Philosophy purity made simple non-foaming cleanser

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 4/20/2017 6:22:00 PM

It was a very good cleanser it lasts you a long time it can be a little bit pricy compared to other good drugstore cleansers it's good for my skin and it doesn't break me out

on 4/20/2017 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A great and gentle product to use daily for my face. It would be great if they made a squeezable form for packaging, but that's just my preference. But overall, the product is really great. I would not recommend it alone as a make up remover or for a deep maximum clean. It does however, does not leave my face feeling dry, nor any left over soap residue. I have used this when my face is super dry and when it's super oily. It really is pure as far as clean. It does it's purpose well for an everyday cleanser. I use this every morning before my morning skincare ritual. It's simple, it's gentle, a little high in price, but then again there really isn't a product like it as far as the good effects it has on any skin. The clean glow, the softness, and the pleasant light condition I feel after a use.

on 4/19/2017 3:02:00 PM

I love this cleanser for removing makeup no matter what brand waterproof etc purity always takes it off easily with no tugging or pulling and it doesn't burn my eyes. I too wish it had a pump and it is pricey but well worth every penny.

on 4/16/2017 10:33:00 PM

Saw so many great reviews and thought I should give it a try, at first it was amazing, removes all my makeup, my skin is clean, there was a slight tight feeling but soon goes away.

I have normal to dry skin, and when the weather changes it gets more sensitive. After 1month of using it, I can see my skin getting drier and drier, this is the only product I've changed so I'm pretty certain that's what's causing the dryness.

Now abou 2 weeks ago I had a cold and sneezing really dries my skin out, and the cleanser accerated the process, now I have dry patches on the side of my nose, this thick rough patch and sometimes flakes.

So, if you have combo to oily skin I think this is amazing, but if you are on the drier side maybe give it a pass.

on 4/6/2017 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Does a great job removing makeup. I used other cleaners in the past and assumed you always had to double cleanse to remove everything. This gets it all on its own. I am super sensitive to smells and normally fragrance free is a must. This does have kind of an herby scent but as soon as I wash it off I can't smell it anymore. Wish it came with a pump but overall great product.

on 3/17/2017 12:48:00 PM

did not like pros: a lot of product (but it was expensive) good at washing makeup brushes cons: irritated my face and eyes didn't remove much make up broke me out cost

on 3/16/2017 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I wish it came in a pump, it would be easier to use while washing your face. But I absolutely love this it takes off all of my makeup when I use it with a face cloth and it's very gently on my face.

on 3/16/2017 3:12:00 AM

It's amazing to me how many people love this cleanser. I've received several sample bottles, and I keep trying it, and each time I do, I regret it. After using it for a couple of days, my skin feels dry and irritated. I think this is probably a good cleanser for someone with oily skin that isn't sensitive. I have normal to oily, sensitive skin, and I cannot use this cleanser. It really irritates my skin. I also don't like the smell of it!! I prefer a fragrance free cleanser.

on 3/9/2017 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This cleanser has been in my routine for a long time now.
I was hesitant to purchase it the first time but quickly realised how much easier it makes removing makeup.

I usually only use this to remove makeup in the shower, I do the double cleanse method and it works wonders.
I don't mess around with makeup wipes or removers anymore. Just this cleanser.
Perfect for the lazy girls and guys out there.

I have recently been using this in the morning too, and it makes my skin so soft and ready for my skincare.

I'm nearly out of my huge bottle and will be repurchasing for sure!!

If your hesitant, try the smaller bottle and see how you go as the price is pretty steep. I also wish it had a pump too, but apart from that it's pretty amazing.

on 3/6/2017 3:07:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail face wash! I have really sensitive, combination & acne prone skin. I started using this 2 years ago after a Sephora staff member suggested it. I'm so glad I tried it. It melts away my make up in one wash (even the stubborn waterproof stuff). I hardly have to use any product, so the bottle lasts a long time. It is expensive, but I feel like it evens out in the end because i only have to cleanse once & don't need toner afterward. My skin feels so soft & clean after washing. I'm a faithful Purity user!