Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)
Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Enter TitlePurity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)Philosophy purity made simple non-foaming cleanser

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

on 2/18/2017 2:57:00 PM

I bought the Black Friday deal and am so happy I did! Love this cleanser! I was using Vichy ProEven for about a year before switching to purity and it was ok but on the extreme end of fragranced which always kind of bothered me. Purity has a nice fresh scent that isn't over-powering and removes even my waterproof mascara without drying out my skin. I use this twice, first to remove my makeup, then again with my clarisonic.

on 2/18/2017 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for at least five years now! Excellent makeup remover and cleanser all in one! Also use this with my clarasonic. Not irritating or harsh to the skin! Will continue to buy!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this cleanser! It smells like lemon cream and doesn't break me out. I'm acne prone and I use this in conjunction with a 2nd cleanser. I use it as a first step when removing my make up because it contains oils that helps break down foundation and powder. I do think that it doesn't spread far and also doesn't lather so you have to use alot to cover your whole face. But I do like it for a gentle cleanse plus the ingredients are good and contain great oils and vitamins.

I love this stuff.......I always first d myself coming back to it after failed attempts to look for something even better. I get it from QVC when they run specials, so for the size of the container its not absurdly priced. This is a cream, it does not foam. Do not expect it to foam. If you wear layer upon layer of product do not think that this will remove it all in one go. If you wear a foundation, some concealer, mascara and shadow this will take it all off. The best thing about it is that it will not burn your eyes, even if they are sensitive. The second best thing is that it leaves your skin smooth and never dry. It really is good stuff, I hope they don't change the formula.

on 1/26/2017 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I've used this 5+ years exclusively with my clairisonic. I always remove my makeup with another cleanser before I use purity. I don't know if it a good makeup cleanser. However, it's an excellent facial cleanser. A little goes a long ways. No complaints! My face feels very clean.

I am disappointed in this cleanser! I wanted to love it i really did! I went ahead and got the 240 ml at £18 because i trusted the many youtubers who raved about this!

Smell - clinical ish quite strong not necessarily bad..
Consistency - oily runny liqud - not a thick cream as you might expect with a cream cleanser. Breaks make up down VERY WELL and doesnt sting the eyes when removing eye makeup, not very foamy - have to work it in.

Downfall - break outs

I have quite clear skin and my only struggle are those under the skin flesh bumps from time to time.I usuaully use either an elemis cleanser or liz earle and have never broken out so i assumed my skin wasnt sensitive. To be fair just prior to this i used a cheap botanics cleanser from boots which broke me out and bought this to treat me skin to an expensive cleanser. Used for a week - my skin didnt improve from the first reaction and i got new spots. Overall my skin didnt look great or clear, this done nothing and broke me out more!! For a person with usually clear skin i am disappointed that this gave me issues that werent already there:( I googled it and others have same issue and it got a very poor review on Paulas Choice.

I dont want to bash it because many people do love it but i think the abundance of OILS in this didnt react with my skin so beware!!! Suggest getting a smaller size to try first.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In love with this product! Removes all makeup but gentle on the eyes. Skin feels clean but not stripped .. have repurchased several times.. wish wasn't so expensive but going to buy a giant bottle on QVC and it will last

on 1/13/2017 4:10:00 PM

This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without being stripped, which is always a plus. This also doesn't break me out and has kept my skin calm for many months, but I don't feel it has necessarily improved it either. So in that sense it does it's job well, but it leaves me wondering what else is out there.

At first I thought it was extremely pricey but wanted to try it anyway, but this has lasted me at least over 9 months or so, so I would say the price is really fair actually. Sometimes it feels like this bottle doesn't ever finish.

Will def repurchase if other cleansers don't perform as well as this one.

on 1/4/2017 8:46:00 PM

I have combination/sensitive skin and I am pretty picky about my skin care products. I was hesitant picking this up, as I'd never heard of it before (I swear, I don't live under a rock) but thought I'd try it. I needed a new cleanser, and I was in a spendy mood. It smells exactly like what I purchased at the spa when I had my facial, which I ended up purchasing immediately following. The scent is what made me purchase it tbh, but I am so glad that I did.

This cleanser is very gentle and it doesn't dry me out! Occasionally I'll have a dry patch which I can easily spot treat with GlamGlow ThirstyMud, but this is rare.

My makeup literally melts off my face, even my eyeliner and mascara comes off clean. Usually I'm left looking a bit like a racoon, as if I should be roaming the streets dumpster diving, not like the princess I am diving into this bowl of ice cream. No, there's none of that, my face is completely cleaned of eye makeup!

I rinse my face with lukewarm water, apply a small amount of product to my fingers, massage into my face (it should be noted here that it doesn't lather exceptionally well) and then follow up with my Foreo Luna Mini 2, rinse, and pat dry. My skin is left makeup free, soft, and glowing.

You get a lot of product for the price, twice as much for the same price that I paid for the one at the spa.

The packaging is cute, with its little write up. It's simple. But when I'm cleaning my face, simplicity sounds like purity. See what I did there?

Docked a star because it doesn't lather with exuberance, and occsially I'll get a dry patch.

Highly recomend this to anyone.

on 1/4/2017 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favourite cleanser. I saw kathleenlights rave about it for forever, I bought my boyfriend a sample size later because he needed a new cleanser, I ended up trying it and have been in love since. I've been using the Cerave gentle cleanser recently, but some times my skin feels like it needs a deeper clean and I use Purity, or I use the micro delivery wash (exfoliator). It has made my skincare routine a bit more complicated but the choices for what my skin needs has been very beneficial, and my skin doesn't seem to be so itchy, inflamed or breaking out. My only concerns are a) the price and b) Paula from Paula's choice gave it a terrible review for irritating ingredients but I'm not convinced since there are people who have used bar soap on their face for 60 years and found it to be the best thing for their skin, even if Paula doesn't recommend it.