4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

LOVE this powder! I'm a sucker for anything bronzey and shimmery! This actually SMELLS sooo good, you are tempted to eat it! But don't! LOL The only small complaint is the powder can be a little too white so if you are trying to acheive a more bronzey shimmer, get the honey one. Overall, this smells sooo good and the shimmer is just absolutely beautiful! Your significant other will love it too ;)

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

I have this powder, and it taste just like marshmallows. The powder smells good, and shimmers really well. I like this powder !

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

Love this stuff so much. The smell is heavenly and it tastes really yummy! I like the sparkle too, though with my olive skin tone, I prefer the honey version. It's still wonderful though, and it looks great on a night out. Just the right amount of silvery shimmer. I would definitely buy this again!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

So cute and what a great idea!!! it adds shimmer, smells nice and tastes good. I think the original price is pretty steep for the amount of product in the box, the box is extremely cute and the puff is even cuter however I don't know how safe it is to be consuming a makeup product with iron oxdes and things like that the shimmer is fine and your average body shimmer in my opinion, and marshmallow smells like sweet sugar, I'm going to try the other flavors soon

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

9 years ago

Personally, I'd prefer spray-bottle body dust but because this one is flavoured, it makes me love it so much more! Bought this on a whim and I use it whenever I go out without perfume! It gives a subtle sparkle to my skin and smells so good! Fell in love with it when I tried it at Sephora, and I still am! It can get a bit messy of course but it depends if you know how much and how to apply. Magical!

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Love this. I am a faithful Urban Decay fan, but I would have never turned to their body powders until just the other day at my Urban Decay counter. :) My favorite mu artist was playing with some colors with me, when he mentions my extremely patient boyfriend. He said, "Here's something for the boyfriend for being so patient for his makeup shopping girl!" And dusted a bit on the back of my hand and encouraged me to taste. I tried the cocoa and the marshmallow ones because I only like real honey (not a fan of honey flavored things). Tasted DELICIOUS! What?! I could have sworn they'd taste synthetic/chemical and mild at best. Nope! Great quality. I showed my boyfriend excitedly, though I wasn't sure how he'd feel. Certain as day, he said, "I'll buy that for you..." Now I can take Urban Decay to the bedroom with me and we have a swell time! The glitter looks beautiful, smells sweet (but not too overwhelming), and taste delicious! :) The new packaging is larger, and 100x cuter than the old ones too. Love the purple/white swirly zebra strips, tassel, and purple puff. Reminds me of the 60s/70s. Awesome design. And again... Love this smell! :)

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

10 years ago

I was a little disappointed in this product. I had wanted to try it for a long time (I used to have a non-edible Benefit body powder that I loved, but didn't care for the smell of it so was hoping I'd like this one better). The marshmallow scent is artificial smelling, and rather cloying imo. I tried a small lick of it and it didn't taste very appealing either. The shimmer was very chunky (I guess you could call it glitter), I thought it was going to be finely milled but it ended looking very obvious and a bit too teenage for me. I did like the look of the packaging but unfortunately the powder flies everywhere when you open it. I finally had to swap mine.

About reviewer (591 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from

10 years ago

The only complaint I have about this is that my 4 year old son keeps getting into it, LOL! But like everyone says, it SMELLS delicious, LOOKS amazing on your skin (no matter what your skin tone), and the taste is just the icing on the cake! I've used this with Philosophy's Marshmallow's body cream and talk about smelling drool-worthy!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Relaxed, Medium

10 years ago

This product smells fantastic i love it and the taste is good too packaging is cute but when opened the shimmer gets on floor and stuff expensive wish to find a knockoff =p i would buy this product again but in honey

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

LOVE this stuff! It's the perfect amount of shimmer and sparkle, one of my favourites amongst the UD flavoured powders. It's a very flattering cream colour with iridescence and a slight violet highlight,goes very well with my pale skin. I was debating over some of the Aromaleigh Twilight Supernatural Powders today and wondered what this would look like on my face. It looked beautiful actually! I dusted it on with a brush and it's still there a few hours later. It added a subtle glimmer to my face, as I only used a bit. The smell and taste is nice, but smells a bit burned to me. I bought this on ebay for very cheap, I think the retail price in the UK was about £18 and $26 on the US site, I would not pay that much for it.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29