L'Oreal Shine Delice in Berries N Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/20/2005 1:49:00 AM

WHY did l'oreal d/c this? WHY?? WHY?? WHY!!! ok...had to vent b/c this l/s is my HG for natural looking lips. The pinky-mauve color enhances my lips perfectly, its not super shiny, rather it makes them "glowy". Also this product smells delicious and feels light. the only thing is that it doesnt last very long b/c of the light, smooth texture, but that doesn't bother me at all.

on 11/17/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hooray! I have found a Shine Delice lipstick in a mauve shade that does not turn fuchsia! Berries-n-Crme is a very light mauve with that distinctive slippery light Shine Delice texture and of course the alluring fruity scent. Since this is a very light shade, I would balance this with smokey eyes to achieve cosmetic facial harmony. Shame that these are not around anymore, I got this a Big Lots.

on 10/22/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color looks like a pretty light mauve in the tube but it looks SCARY on me (brown hair, MAC C2). It goes on as a bright, almost pastel purple/lilac shade with a touch of pink to it. I think this shade would be better suited for those with blonde hair or cooler coloring.

on 10/5/2003 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great color, shiny mauve/pink. Very natural and girly. I love the texture of these lipsticks going on, but they wear away fast and get dry feeling after awhile. I do love the colors of these (I have 5 in all), just wish they were longer lasting. :(

first shine delice i ever got and it was on sale for 2.24 at walgreens.... great color and awesome price! i have red hair and pale skin and it looks nice on me, my only complaint is that it doesn't have the best staying power