L'Oreal Endless Lipstick in Extreme Spice

No Image

4.7

A dark reddish brown with a hint of purple that surprisingly looks great on my deep tan skin (revlon colorstay 370). great dramatic vampy color

on 4/27/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have this lipstick in several colours including Extreme Spice.
I can honestly state that I love these lipsticks. They definitely last longer than regular lipsticks, they are creamy instead of drying and I like the colour range.I am not even interested in lipsticks that are not long lasting so this is the perfect choice for me. I can't think of a single con at the moment and I will be buying them again and again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful dark red brown matte color. lasts well. Will buy again.

on 11/19/2007 4:55:00 PM

This is just as the reviewer below describes--a Mexican chili powder, brownish red but deep. The only problem for me is that a berry (read coolish purple) tone seems to creep into the color the more lacquered the application. I've also noticed this same coolish berry tone in the iciness of work fluorescent lights. Under incandescent lights, it's much more flattering for me. It's a wonderful color; I'd just caution buyers to remember that shades vary not just by skin tone but by lighting. This one is truly a chameleon.

on 12/3/2007 7:37:00 PM

Good reddish brown color for fall without being too garish for this cool toned pale faced lady. A bit dry though, so I layer a little gloss over it. Decent staying power even with the gloss. A keeper for sure.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

OH how I love this lipstick! The color is gorgeous- reddish brown with a definite plum undertone on me. For some reason it makes my lips look a lot bigger, all plump and pouty. This is reason enough to make me love it, because darker colors tend to make my lips look smaller. This shade, however, makes them look lush! A very sophisticated and classy color, perfect for the autumn and winter months. I foresee I will be reaching for this OFTEN in the coming months. Highly recommended!

on 7/8/2006 12:31:00 AM

THIS is my holy grail lipstick. It took me longer to search for and find this HG lipstick than it did to find a husband! I looked for both all my adulthood! I wear other colors occasionally (almost always in the Endless or Endless Platinum lipstick lines because it's got AWESOME staying power but doesn't dry out my lips), but I always reach for this color. It's the PERFECT RED that I think would be flattering to many. Sometimes, I go over it lightly with a quick swipe of Timeless Tawny from the Endless line if I want a little more dimension and less flatness.
ALL of the Endless lipstick and Endless Platinum lipstick lines are great, though, for staying power and comfort.

on 9/12/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OUTSTANDING! This color is awesome ..brown with a hint of red ...stayed on longer than expected. very creamy in texture while providing a slight sheen so lips don't look dry! Recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Beautiful red-brown, like the color of chile powder. I have tan skintone (Stila Illuminating Powder foundation 70Watts), and I like wearing this color to the office. It has a commanding enough presence that satisfies my love of deep luscious reds, but its not so girly-glam. (I like girly-glam colors, but don't do that at work.) Great value, great staying power.

I LOVE this color! I have dark hair, eyes etc...but have a cool tone to my skin and was looking for a dramatic reddish color that I could wear at night or to special occasions...A few years ago I purchased that "perfect" red for my tone fron Chanel...Loved it but it was too pricey for me too buy again. So I searched for a dead ringer of the chanel "calypso" color and here it was! EXACT match for 1/3 of the price! Long lasting and comfortable to wear! Will buy this over & over!