Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.5

Love this lipstick!! On my lips, it's a lovely terracotta shade, not as bright as what you see in the user photo (possibly because of flash?). This wears well with Rimmel Wild Clover lipliner (which is my HG).
This was recommend on a color analysis blog as a good option to consider if you are an autumn (which I am). The look is "made up but still natural"...not natural as in you don't notice it, but natural as in the color belongs on me, if that makes sense.

Popular wisdom says blue-ish lippies whiten your teeth (which is true) but they don't always look great one me. this is a nude/orange/rose mix and it brightens up my face and makes my teeth look whiter.
LOVE LOVE the formula...not greasy or thick, it really feels like I'm not even wearing lipstick!! Doesn't seem to make lip lines more noticeable and it's got a slight sheen without being frosty/shimmery or slippery.

Deducted 1 lippie for the scent and taste...not a fan of scented lippies unless they are peppermint. This has a bake shop smell...can't tell if it's meant to be caramel or cupcake.The packaging is super light and cheap but the price point and the beautiful color are fantastic!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.

on 8/23/2007 10:56:00 PM

Wow this color rocks. I never thought I could wear anything remotely red but the orange in this.. more of a burnt umber.. works with my skin tone. Too bad it melted when I left it in my hot car. I will buy again.

This lipstick is a beautiful metallic, rich orange coral, very flattering on my warm FFF skin, but I could see how the orange in it could be very harsh on others. The texture is much better than what you would expect for the price. It's creamy and smooth. It smells absolutely delicious, like coconut chocolate candy or something. It's good for the days when you're not quite feeling red lipstick, but you're close.