Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.

on 5/10/2008 11:56:00 PM

I just got the new 8 hour version, which I very much like, but it seems to be missing the gold sparkle mentioned in earlier reviews. The color is even more flattering than I imagined, as I was alittle nervous of the "orange" but it compliments my skin tone perfectly.

***PIC INCLUDED***

This is my first Rimmel lipstick. Kasbah looks like a warm spicy neutral in the tube, but goes on a bit stronger than you think it would. The orange tones are more predominant, although not garishly so, and actually I think the color is quite flattering (I'm fair/med Asian). It looks really nice lined with Spice (also by Rimmel), although in my picture I didn't use it for purity's sake. The texture is very nice when applied, creamy and smooth. There isn't any strong taste/smell IMO...but I'm not really picky about that kind of thing unless it smells really bad o_O Lasting power is quite good but also somewhat drying if applied alone.

Here is a picture of it on, since no one has shared any RL pics yet:

continued >>

on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is the perfect color for those "not too" warm color lovers. It's not too light, not too dark, not too orange, not too pink. I love this feel of this lipstick - soft, smooth and light! It doesnt last quite as long as 8 hours on me, but much longer than most, and for the price - hu! You can't go wrong. I have in several other colors - all of them good, but for warm color lovers - try fucge brownie and birthday suit and balistic. This is a MUST try, and try several for the price.

Popular Lipsticks