Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I honestly tried this product because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! This is an amazing warm orange-peach that will look good on any skintone. I have tan skin in the summer and real fair in the winter and I use this all year round. I even use it on my cheeks and it adds a nice subtle glow, like J-Lo. Seriously. I get asked about it all the time, especially in winter when faces starts looking sallow (but not mine!). Plus, it's really moisturising. I only wish it would last longer. Having said that, when it does fade, it fades lightly but still leaves a tint, so it looks like your lips are naturally a gorgeous shade - which is nice! Try it! You won't be sorry =D

on 11/13/2009 4:52:00 PM

Edit: I realized that this is WAY too warm/dark for me. Also, the scent got very irritating... too sickly sweet.

I am neutral-leaning-to-warm NC25, Asian. On my not-so-pigmented lips, this is a beautiful, warm, shimmer-free terracotta. I use very little of this lipstick because it's so pigmented. The scent is a little overwhelming, but I can deal.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a wonderful warm terracotta color that compliments my asian NC30ish skin wonderfully. Rimmel's lipstick packaging has gotten a major facelift and they now come packaged in a sleek reddish brown plastic case with a little crown embossed in the top of the cap--very cute! There is a slight flowery smell but it's nothing overpowering at all and certainly much, much better than the old fragrance of Rimmel lipsticks, which was so reminiscent of baby powder that I could not stand wearing them.

This lipstick is richly pigmented and long-wearing but it can be very drying and if I'm not careful this will accentuate even the slightest bit of flaking on my lips! That's the only reason I give this a three. The color itself is easily a four or higher...I just wish it were more moisturizing!